Unanswered SD vs Msten

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do these 2 compere in strength gains?

I like SD but it’s some cheap Msten around, no experience with Msten, curious if it’s worth to get some?

Thanks for any input.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten is basically SD junior. Not as harsh, strong, or drastic but it’s damn near the next best thing. It’s top 3 oral for me and I’ve ran everything but halo, tbol and Adrol. Just about every DS/PH though. I almost prefer it to SD because it’s so much easier to run and the results are maintainable and not quite so drastic that they’re impossible to keep.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD will blow it out of the water on next to any parameter. The Msten sold by RC sites today is nowhere close to how it was back in 2014, and even then, Superdrol was the superior drug.
SD is the 1 drug that haven’t disappointed so far so I might just stick with what I know and pass on Msten. Thanks!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten is basically SD junior. Not as harsh, strong, or drastic but it’s damn near the next best thing. It’s top 3 oral for me and I’ve ran everything but halo, tbol and Adrol. Just about every DS/PH though. I almost prefer it to SD because it’s so much easier to run and the results are maintainable and not quite so drastic that they’re impossible to keep.
Ok, now you made me change my mind, maybe I should try Msten after all... 😬

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d rather run SD. After seeing how bad Msten is for Lipids, and how much weaker it is compared to SD bang for buck (health in this case) would be SD in my opinion.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Has anyone in here ran Msten at 10 mg? Or, would this be pointless...

I'm on TRT and havent cycled any prohormone for years...

I have medfit, and was thinking of starting low....

I want to be careful with my liver...I'm a recovering alcoholic

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never took SuperDrol, but I had to stop my msten cycle at 6 days because of the fatigue, headaches, and I always felt dehydrated despite drinking well over a gallon of water a day... that was just my experience though...

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone in here ran Msten at 10 mg? Or, would this be pointless...

I'm on TRT and havent cycled any prohormone for years...

I have medfit, and was thinking of starting low....

I want to be careful with my liver...I'm a recovering alcoholic
You'll see nice steady gains at 10mg. The trt will help greatly. I'm only taking 8mg a day with a very low dose of trest and after 30 days im very satisfied with it. I've ran msten at 20, 30, and 40 a day but i prefer it low dose with test or trest. I'm also a recovering alcoholic and I've noticed no negative impact to my liver after years of cycles. I get blood tests and my last one in spring was perfect.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You'll see nice steady gains at 10mg. The trt will help greatly. I'm only taking 8mg a day with a very low dose of trest and after 30 days im very satisfied with it. I've ran msten at 20, 30, and 40 a day but i prefer it low dose with test or trest. I'm also a recovering alcoholic and I've noticed no negative impact to my liver after years of cycles. I get blood tests and my last one in spring was perfect.
Awesome. Thank you

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just looking for a nice recomp, and extra gym motivation

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
And one bottle will last me 2 cycles if I stay at 10mg dose

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is 10mg Msten comparable with 10mg SD?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
10mg msten would probably be comparable to 5mg SD....and I remember hearing people gaining on 5mg SD...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
But who knows...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll be running inj SD here in a few weeks

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe a bit late, but the more experiences you hear, the better perspective you'll have about compounds. I've run Msten at 30 mg for 5 weeks, and I've run SD at 20 mg for almost 5 weeks now. Msten is strong, solid muscle builder, but SD is beast in terms of that and overall mass gain. My recomendation is SD for sure!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Maybe a bit late, but the more experiences you hear, the better perspective you'll have about compounds. I've run Msten at 30 mg for 5 weeks, and I've run SD at 20 mg for almost 5 weeks now. Msten is strong, solid muscle builder, but SD is beast in terms of that and overall mass gain. My recomendation is SD for sure!
@Alchemist11

What do you think about a 10mg MSten cycle alongside TRT...? This would be more first oral cycle in about 8 years..

I'm looking for a recomp. I'm a functional athlete, with crossfit and endurance training.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Alchemist11

What do you think about a 10mg MSten cycle alongside TRT...? This would be more first oral cycle in about 8 years..

I'm looking for a recomp. I'm a functional athlete, with crossfit and endurance training.
I'd personaly run it at 15-20 mg, 10mg, in my opinion is way too low.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Alchemist11

Just heads up, if Msten is anything close to SD I would say pass and go with Var or maybe Tbol. I say this because on SD I have a hard time to run, my legs&calves get too pumped and I can barely move after about a mile, lol, had to walk home. You might be different from me but something to think about

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just heads up, if Msten is anything close to SD I would say pass and go with Var or maybe Tbol. I say this because on SD I have a hard time to run, my legs&calves get too pumped and I can barely move after about a mile, lol, had to walk home. You might be different from me but something to think about
Thanks for the heads up, brother.

That is something I was concerned about

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thanks for the heads up, brother.

That is something I was concerned about