sd vs m-sten

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thoughts on results and sides differences? ive heard m-sten is close to sd in results but milder sides?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me, it's no contest. SD is very much mstens superior. Msten is like SD light. Less sides yes, but less results. Gains from SD are much more explosive and strength gain is more than msten. Imo if SD is a 10/10 I would put msten at 7/10.

reforged

Awards
I agree that SD is definitely stronger than msten, but for me back pumps are actually worse on msten. A bit more lethargy with SD, but a decent test dose usually helps mitigate some of that.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve used both.
Msten was paired with DMZ, don’t remember what it was called but it was Blackstone labs that made the product. It was great but after 4 weeks I was feeling it in my liver and whole body. I gained about 12 lbs in 4 weeks pairing it with some test eth.

SD was injectable, took about 20 minutes to kick in and it was astronomically superior in terms of strength gains and weight gains. I had some sides on that as well but nothing serious if I recall correctly. I felt better on the inj SD and I put about 20lbs on in 4 weeks when paired with test.

Having never used MSten alone I can’t individually rate it but paired with DMZ I’d give it a 8/10.

Inj SD I’d give a 12/10.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
SD-if you respond well and given all other factors of diet and training are in place there is no steroid that has faster cosmetic changes. In 3 weeks on sd someone Who does everything Right we'll look like a different person. Unfortunately, the changes disappear as fast as they come Once your cycle is over.

Msten is much more mild in cosmetic effects but many ppl Can tolerate it for a longer. of time. Which is gonna give you more chance to actually build muscle.

If I had 3-4 weeks to peak for something like a show or a photo shoot or vacation i would pick sd. If I was throwing it in my cycle to actually have time to build muscle and make real changes id probably opt for msten 6 weeks Just because many people can't handle SD for that length of time.

At the end of the day, pretty much all steroids are capable of building the same amount of muscle In a given time frame, The difference is the cosmetic effect. At least in my opinion.

Ppl often say stuff like..... I gained thirty pounds of muscle in a month on sd..... No you did not, You gain 25+ pounds of carbs and water inside the muscles. That looks like muscle, but it's not. And maybe 1-5lbs of tissue. To actually build Thirty pounds of muscle in thirty days you would need to be in a surplus of 3500 calories per day over maitnence And every calorie would have to go to muscle mass.

Kinda like when ppl go on keto And see they waste ten pounds a fat in a week, I'm sorry, no, you did not go into a 35,000 calorie deficit this week lol

What's my point in all of this, You can pick whatever one you want. The actual amount of muscle you build is gonna be roughly the same in the end

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD-if you respond well and given all other factors of diet and training are in place there is no steroid that has faster cosmetic changes. In 3 weeks on sd someone Who does everything Right we'll look like a different person. Unfortunately, the changes disappear as fast as they come Once your cycle is over.

Msten is much more mild in cosmetic effects but many ppl Can tolerate it for a longer. of time. Which is gonna give you more chance to actually build muscle.

If I had 3-4 weeks to peak for something like a show or a photo shoot or vacation i would pick sd. If I was throwing it in my cycle to actually have time to build muscle and make real changes id probably opt for msten 6 weeks Just because many people can't handle SD for that length of time.

At the end of the day, pretty much all steroids are capable of building the same amount of muscle In a given time frame, The difference is the cosmetic effect. At least in my opinion.

Ppl often say stuff like..... I gained thirty pounds of muscle in a month on sd..... No you did not, You gain 25+ pounds of carbs and water inside the muscles. That looks like muscle, but it's not. And maybe 1-5lbs of tissue. To actually build Thirty pounds of muscle in thirty days you would need to be in a surplus of 3500 calories per day over maitnence And every calorie would have to go to muscle mass.

Kinda like when ppl go on keto And see they waste ten pounds a fat in a week, I'm sorry, no, you did not go into a 35,000 calorie deficit this week lol

What's my point in all of this, You can pick whatever one you want. The actual amount of muscle you build is gonna be roughly the same in the end
Damn, I don’t know what happened then for my cycle but I put the 20lbs on and kept it going through the end of my test. Think it’s in my log but I remember absolutely blowing up and then just staying blown up, but not bloated or fat. I was pushing some insane weight as well on SD. Probably a lot good chunk of glycogen storage though but it’s hard to say since I didn’t do body fat caliper testing before and after.

Msten got me up there as well but I think I only kept like 10ish lbs on my 6 week run of Msten and 12 weeks of test eth.

There was a drop off a little in terms of weight when I stopped both sd and msten but I don’t remember it being significant. But that ways years ago. Maybe I should try them both again for research purposes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn, I don’t know what happened then for my cycle but I put the 20lbs on and kept it going through the end of my test. Think it’s in my log but I remember absolutely blowing up and then just staying blown up, but not bloated or fat. I was pushing some insane weight as well on SD.

Msten got me up there as well but I think I only kept like 10ish lbs on my 6 week run of Msten and 12 weeks of test eth.

There was a drop off a little in terms of weight when I stopped both sd and msten but I don’t remember it being significant. But that ways years ago. Maybe I should try them both again for research purposes
Its common sense dude, You were on a steroid cycle, You didn't end your cycle when the SD was over. You kept going with more steroids.

I'm specifically talking about people who use the single compound for short.s of time and then their cycle is over.

Go pick up a bottle of sd, run it solo or with test prop for 4 weeks And then stop everything and tell me how much you keep

Edit: Reading this back it sounds kind of condescending, its not ment to be at all

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, I don’t know what happened then for my cycle but I put the 20lbs on and kept it going through the end of my test. Think it’s in my log but I remember absolutely blowing up and then just staying blown up, but not bloated or fat. I was pushing some insane weight as well on SD.

There was a drop off a little in terms of weight when I stopped both sd and msten but I don’t remember it being significant. But that ways years ago. Maybe I should try them both again for research purposes
It sounds like you were using the SD to kickstart your cycle though. That changes it quite a bit.

I often use how much my strength has gone up a couple months post cycle (weight and reps) compared to pre-cycle to judge how effective a cycle was. I try not to focus too much on the cosmetic changes when using things like SD, because like @Smont said, they are very temporary. But if I notice my strength has remained up and I've broken through a plateau, then it was a successful run for me.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its common sense dude, You were on a steroid cycle, You didn't end your cycle when the SD was over. You kept going with more steroids.

I'm specifically talking about people who use the single compound for short.s of time and then their cycle is over.

Go pick up a bottle of sd, run it solo or with test prop for 4 weeks And then stop everything and tell me how much you keep

Edit: Reading this back it sounds kind of condescending, its not ment to be at all
Yeah it was a kicker, been a hot fucking minute since I ran it though cause I was in the military. Never ran it solo so maybe that invalidates my response some either way that **** was awesome.

I gotta get back in to things so apologies if it sounded not well thought out. Having to refamiliarize myself with everything and how to properly articulate **** again because it’s been 4 years since I was on here.
I’ll do better 🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah it was a kicker, been a hot fucking minute since I ran it though cause I was in the military. Never ran it solo so maybe that invalidates my response some either way that **** was awesome.

I gotta get back in to things so apologies if it sounded not well thought out. Having to refamiliarize myself with everything and how to properly articulate **** again because it’s been 4 years since I was on here.
I’ll do better 🤣
I was just gonna say where the heck have you been lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I joined the military right after my ex cheated on me back in like 2020 just before the pandemic bs. Got out so I figured I’d come back! Surprised you remember me 🤣
I saw a post from you either yesterday or the day before and immediately I was like...I aint see that guy post in a while. I must be getting old cause I didn't think it had been four years lol. Well, I am getting old, I got kids graduating high school and going off to college lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw a post from you either yesterday or the day before and immediately I was like...I aint see that guy post in a while. I must be getting old cause I didn't think it had been four years lol. Well, I am getting old, I got kids graduating high school and going off to college lol
I feel bad for hijacking this thread, shoot me a DM if you wanna catch up cause I’m getting old too brother 🤣

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me, it's no contest. SD is very much mstens superior. Msten is like SD light. Less sides yes, but less results. Gains from SD are much more explosive and strength gain is more than msten. Imo if SD is a 10/10 I would put msten at 7/10.
^This^
But if SD is 10/10 Msten is 4/10, to me you can’t even compare them, they are completely different in terms of results/sides.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you're debating superdrol vs another oral and you're set on taking an oral other than var.. I'd recommend epistane to play with.

Reactions: SBH

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're debating superdrol vs another oral and you're set on taking an oral other than var.. I'd recommend epistane to play with.
epistane kills me so i figured sd would kill me worse lol

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
epistane kills me so i figured sd would kill me worse lol
Orals are funny. Imo superdrol kills my blood but I dont feel that bad on it truthfully. It's all personal experience. Epi I would say, also msten dmz, the majority do handle better than sdrol or mtest though

The biggest takeaway is if you take an oral in general, expect bad cardiovascular bloodwork.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me 40mgs msten is equal to 20mgs of superdrol for actual gains. Sure while on superdrol you blow up faster with glycogen but the end result is similar. A lot of people can't handle msten at even 20mgs though. But to be fair most can't handle superdrol either and just except it as par for the coarse and run it anyway. I actually feel better on 40 msten then I do on 20 superdrol. No problem running it for 6 weeks. After week three of superdrol I feel like a zombie. Lol

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I absolutely love Sdrol...but I'm not using it everyday..in comparison with other strong/harsh orals, like Adrol or M1T( which I also like),Sdrol at 10mgs..is way strong..!!
Personally..I love good Pre-WO's..!!
I've been experimenting with some TNE combos..
TNE with Dbol and Drol..
TNE with Sdrol..
TNE with Tren Base and Adrol..
Sdrol and M1T..

In and out of the body in hours, no lasting stim..Great strength increase and motivation..
Two too 3 times a week..no issues (so far)..
Z...

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I absolutely love Sdrol...but I'm not using it everyday..in comparison with other strong/harsh orals, like Adrol or M1T( which I also like),Sdrol at 10mgs..is way strong..!!
Personally..I love good Pre-WO's..!!
I've been experimenting with some TNE combos..
TNE with Dbol and Drol..
TNE with Sdrol..
TNE with Tren Base and Adrol..
Sdrol and M1T..

In and out of the body in hours, no lasting stim..Great strength increase and motivation..
Two too 3 times a week..no issues (so far)..
Z...
So do you pulse sdrol? I was considering pulsing sdrol at 10mgs or M1T at 5mgs PWO 4 days per week. Some hate it, some love it. I haven't tried pulsing yet though.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So do you pulse sdrol? I was considering pulsing sdrol at 10mgs or M1T at 5mgs PWO 4 days per week. Some hate it, some love it. I haven't tried pulsing yet though.
If you’re on Test already it can be a fun extra boost to your workout. I have used low dose Dbol 3x week pre workout, to me it’s great, if I could I would do it forever.

SD on the other hand can be rough to take pre workout, at least for me, the pump can be too much and the cramping is devastating. M1T I never used but want to try in the future.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you’re on Test already it can be a fun extra boost to your workout. I have used low dose Dbol 3x week pre workout, to me it’s great, if I could I would do it forever.

SD on the other hand can be rough to take pre workout, at least for me, the pump can be too much and the cramping is devastating. M1T I never used but want to try in the future.
I still PCT so I'm not on test currently. The thought process would be that if I ran a test cycle for 12 - 16 weeks, I would maybe pulse something like SD or M1T for the last 6 weeks. Now 6 weeks sounds like a long time but if I'm pulsing SD at 10mgs 4X per week, then that is only 40mgs per week. Some people go that high in a single day. Same goes with M1T. If I dose 5mgs 4X per week, then that is only 20mgs per week, which is often a daily dose for many people. So it doesn't seem overly crazy this way.

I have used dbol on the low side of around 10mgs per day and 20mgs per day on the highest end but haven't pulsed it yet.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still PCT so I'm not on test currently. The thought process would be that if I ran a test cycle for 12 - 16 weeks, I would maybe pulse something like SD or M1T for the last 6 weeks. Now 6 weeks sounds like a long time but if I'm pulsing SD at 10mgs 4X per week, then that is only 40mgs per week. Some people go that high in a single day. Same goes with M1T. If I dose 5mgs 4X per week, then that is only 20mgs per week, which is often a daily dose for many people. So it doesn't seem overly crazy this way.

I have used dbol on the low side of around 10mgs per day and 20mgs per day on the highest end but haven't pulsed it yet.
I think pulsing low dose for the last 6 weeks is a reasonable plan, I would do the same.

But, you have to figure out what works best for you, I haven’t used M1T but Dbol works a lot better for me than SD for an example. I like the looks and feelz from SD but the cramping/pump is getting too much for me after a few weeks, I tried all kind of dosing but nothing really helped, pre bed seemed to be the best but the cramping creeped up eventually anyway.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think pulsing low dose for the last 6 weeks is a reasonable plan, I would do the same.

But, you have to figure out what works best for you, I haven’t used M1T but Dbol works a lot better for me than SD for an example. I like the looks and feelz from SD but the cramping/pump is getting too much for me after a few weeks, I tried all kind of dosing but nothing really helped, pre bed seemed to be the best but the cramping creeped up eventually anyway.
where would M1T fall in relationship to sd and msten?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50
Supplements 3