SD/t-var vs. Alpha-1/t-var ?

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys so i finally just got my hands on some alpha-one from shredded labs and im having a tough time deciding which to run. I have to 2 bottles of the new lgi T-var 15 and some lgi SD. If sheer strength was your goal which would you run and why? Im looking to do a bridge and run the alpha or sd for 3 weeks and the tvar for 5-6 weeks.

Which would be better for strength..

sd- 20/20/20
or
alpha-60/60/60

And which would compliment or stack better with t-var.(this stuff is a precursor to actual Trenbolone now not dienolone like previous trenavars..)

Thanks!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
haha i would answer bro but you already know what i will say!! :lmao:

nightterror

Awards
among those three compounds tren is better than both of the other two in regards to strength

Ive tried SD but not M1A, mass gains are impressive strength is good but from what I read M1A is much better in both aspects

wrathchild281

Awards
haha i would answer bro but you already know what i will say!! :lmao:
haha yes sir u better log that one for us..Im gonna start probably a month or two after you start. Should be interesting. Funny me and your 2 cycles are identical..dmz/lmg/stano followed by sd/t-var/stano. Great minds think alike!

wrathchild281

Awards
among those three compounds tren is better than both of the other two in regards to strength

Ive tried SD but not M1A, mass gains are impressive strength is good but from what I read M1A is much better in both aspects
Really man..tren over sd or alpha for strength? That truly suprises me..Is this as a stack a little overboard or would it have benifets over just ran solely?

nightterror

Awards
Really man..tren over sd or alpha for strength? That truly suprises me..Is this as a stack a little overboard or would it have benifets over just ran solely?
Tren is king in strength gains, every form of tren is (injectable, oral, transdermal and even Dienolone forms)
I dont see it as overkill at all, accompanied with SD/M1A you'll get that extra water which will help further with strength and support mass gains.
I'd do t-var and M1A if I had them on-hand

EDIT: PS I've done trenavar and tren-ace.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
haha yes sir u better log that one for us..Im gonna start probably a month or two after you start. Should be interesting. Funny me and your 2 cycles are identical..dmz/lmg/stano followed by sd/t-var/stano. Great minds think alike!
Haha thats funny and true! I will be logging it for sure. I'm kind of intrigued by M1A...but ill want to see more logs on it before i say it trumps sd. an interesting compound for sure.