Unanswered Sd ir m1t

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have been cruising about 6 to 8 weeks on 150mg test a week ready to blast again. Trying to decide between inj methyl 1t and oral superdrol for my kickstart. Goals is to to blow up

Cycle history 20+ years have never used inj m1t but used both oral m1t an sd many times. I've been on trt several years so no worries on pct.

I'll be upping test and possibly using npp or tren.

So thoughts suggestions

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d go for the M1T inject.

Or stack em 😈

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I havent run m1t in so many years I cant remember if it's a bullet or cutter. Most old threads I see is it's to pack on size
Yes. Bulk. Mega bulk. The most actual hard muscle you can put on in the shortest amount of time. Strong stuff. Not puffy.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. Bulk. Mega bulk. The most actual hard muscle you can put on in the shortest amount of time. Strong stuff. Not puffy.

Well I was looking to BULK so this could be the ticket

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would 10mg of each fair? Mix it up a bit maybe

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would 10mg of each fair? Mix it up a bit maybe
I think that would be pretty good.

They used to have a product called Halo-Test 10 that was 10/10 SD/M1T per cap.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could use ameen alai’s 2 days anavar 2 days Anadrol but instead use superdrol and M1T and see what happens. I don’t think the sides will be less like using anavar as one of the two, though.

I’d probably just take both at the same time til I couldn’t handle it then start alternating them with anavar or something. I have all of this so I guess I’ll find out.

Oh yeah, you’re using injectables though right? So you can take both for sure same time. Oral SD and inj M1T together shouldn’t be more harsh than just the oral sd itself.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent run m1t in so many years I cant remember if it's a bullet or cutter. Most old threads I see is it's to pack on size

M1T is arguably the strongest steroid ever made and that includes injectible and oral steroids. It's also very harsh and I'm not sure it's fully established its stronger than superdrol but from what I know and what I've heard I'd bet my money on M1T. You'll be pretty much equally happy with both and I think M1T will pack on more water on you

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M1T with NPP for bulk or SD with Tren for cut/recomp. Those are very very different cycles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10