Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real quick
Is Ment going to give prolactin sides?

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
I never experienced any but I think some people have. Converts to estrogen readily.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It could

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
If you research 19-nor based compounds, you will probably see that there is a good possibility for prolactin issues with just about all of them. I would be prepared. Everyone is different. Search for a log by Hastur. He ran just about everything that OL makes at one time and had some pretty in-depth insight...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy
I have caber so I'm good.
I just can't ever remember hearing people say " make sure you have something for prolactin while your on MENT".
Likewise I hear people reaching for the letro real quick on that stuff.
But it sounds like estro might not be the culprit.
I only shoot trest ace pre work out .
Sometimes pre sex.
I'm too scared to run it daily.
Test and some other compound would yield equal or better results.
I just find it interesting the lack of prolactin safeguards that are suggested with trest.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
....Actually the PH to trest is better than oral trest.
40 mg of the PH will have you working out with a boner.
Was this guy talking about mentabolan? I haven't seen that around since phf! Just ran the last of it actually. Man that **** rocks.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione (Mentabolan, MENT, 7-MENT)

AKA 7a-methyl-19-norandrostenedione, Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione.

A brand new prohormone from Prohormone Forum/IBE. It was synthesized and tested for anabolic and androgenic activity in 1963.

This compound is a "19-nor", or nandrolone derivative, and differs from nandrolone in that this hormone has a 17-ketone, where nandrolone has a 17b-hydroxy function, and also has the addition of a 7a-methyl group. In the same way as "Boladrol" is a 7a-methylated dione version of methyl testosterone, this compound is a 7a-methylated dione version of nandrolone.

Effects should be similar to the injectable trestolone acetate. It's a strongly anabolic, moderately androgenic compound which should elicit significant strength gains and increased muscle mass at an appropriate dosage.

Side-effects may include those common to anabolic androgenic steroids, including but not limited to: blood pressure increases, HPTA disruption, adverse shifts in lipoprotein subfractions (increased HDL, lowered LDL cholesterol), acne, hair growth or loss. This product should not be used by women or teens. There's evidence of aromatization to some degree, so the gyno-prone may wish to either avoid this compound or co-administer an aromatase inhibitor (AI) or selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) while using it.

One side-effect that many might fear from this compound is the loss of libido and/or erectile dysfunction often seen with 19-nor derivatives. Tests conducted with the target hormone trestolone (MENT) have found that it had a positive mood, libido, and erection-stimulating effect similar to that of testosterone, though this may not necessarily hold true with the supraphysiological doses used by bodybuilders.

This is a "dione" prohormone. In the body, the ketone at C17 will be hydrolysed by 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (17b-HSD1) into the active compound trestolone (MENT). Trestolone itself has been shown to be roughly 6 times as anabolic as methyl test by oral administration, and around 2.5 times as androgenic.

Trestolone shows no affinity for SHBG, so all of the converted compound in circulation should be bioavailable. For the same reason, it's likely to have a short terminal half-life so frequent dosing is suggested.

Testosterone and similar delta-4 steroids are typically converted to stronger compounds like DHT and DHT derivatives by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase (5AR). 19-nor compounds are an exception to this rule, with 5a-reduced nandrolone (or 19-nor DHT) being a far less potent androgen than nandrolone itself. The 7a-methylation of trestolone hinders the reduction of this double bond, so delta 5(10) isomers are a major excreted metabolite. This means the 7a-methyl group not only makes the compound stronger by increasing androgen receptor affinity, but also reduces the ability of the body's enzymes to break it down into weaker metabolites.

The addition of the 7a-methyl group has a flattening effect on the molecule which improves androgen receptor binding. MENT is a strong compound for several reasons, but the primary reason for its strength is the increased androgen receptor affinity caused by the conformational changes of the 7a-methyl group.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mentdione converts to Trest, but Mentdione is also an active Anabolic on its own which is why many like the androgenic effects of Mentdione over trestolone.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was this guy talking about mentabolan? I haven't seen that around since phf! Just ran the last of it actually. Man that **** rocks.
That was me
You right homie. It's sooooooo good.
30mg is like BOOM!!!
It's still around and cheap.
The one supplier just recently disapeared.
But you can search grim MENT. Reaper labs and get a bottle for 45 bucks or so.
It's just like m14add. Such a delicious PH.
Way different than Dbol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shooting trest ace is better.....but barely.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eventually it will be gone since only the PH is banned.
I wish the guys that got lab skill would make those 2 PH compounds
I swear that m14add is so good I recently paid 80$ for a bottle.
I wanted to save it but I ate it in 3 weeks.
MENT (the PH) is the bomb

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mentdione converts to Trest, but Mentdione is also an active Anabolic on its own which is why many like the androgenic effects of Mentdione over trestolone.
That must be what it is.
It's very good.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
My thoughts are that if you don't want or you're to scared to inject you should probably wait. i dont see why people wanna go for the strongest compounds especially when they do oral only. And I don't know what experience even means in this case. So you survive an sd only cycle and you feel fine (now) hey let's jump on tren test and sd for the next cycle. Why the need to rush things so much? And he said trest shut him down like crazy and will use it to help with the SD? I'm not trying to tell him what to do I just think there's are better ways to do it and safer.
I don't get why all these guys take such large amounts of dangerous pills for gains. Sad world we live in when people are scared to jab but willing to be on dialysis lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't get why all these guys take such large amounts of dangerous pills for gains. Sad world we live in when people are scared to jab but willing to be on dialysis lol
I know and it's like with steroids you can't be right. You are on the side that wants people to be safe and people say it's not that bad you're stupid, you're on the other side and people call you an idiot. I mean most people doing steroids are out of shape and they get big but they just get big, I'm just thinking if you want that look it's fine I couldn't care less but then you hear these people telling others theyre small like they are in some way the astetic gods of the world because they are big, and then smaller guys think they need to bump up the steroids because they didn't gain 30 one on a cycle. You don't need much steroids to gain muscles and more is gonna be less when your body hasn't reached any kind of limit and all extra weight is gonna be fat and water that 99% of the people then wants to loose so they do a cut cycle like steroids are supposed to be fatburners. I have a friend that is pretty big and out of shape and he used test 10 weeks and nothing. You don't do steroids when you're not in shape because you won't see **** and its more dangerous. Now the tiny guy that has 0 muscle will get way better results then the guy that supposedly has been lifting heavy for 10 years because he's not in shape. Sorry If anyone got offended

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know and it's like with steroids you can't be right. You are on the side that wants people to be safe and people say it's not that bad you're stupid, you're on the other side and people call you an idiot. I mean most people doing steroids are out of shape and they get big but they just get big, I'm just thinking if you want that look it's fine I couldn't care less but then you hear these people telling others theyre small like they are in some way the astetic gods of the world because they are big, and then smaller guys think they need to bump up the steroids because they didn't gain 30 one on a cycle. You don't need much steroids to gain muscles and more is gonna be less when your body hasn't reached any kind of limit and all extra weight is gonna be fat and water that 99% of the people then wants to loose so they do a cut cycle like steroids are supposed to be fatburners. I have a friend that is pretty big and out of shape and he used test 10 weeks and nothing. You don't do steroids when you're not in shape because you won't see **** and its more dangerous. Now the tiny guy that has 0 muscle will get way better results then the guy that supposedly has been lifting heavy for 10 years because he's not in shape. Sorry If anyone got offended
And your background on this topic is.....You had a friend that took it, and didn't see any changes. Lol.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I know I do. I take stuff that's a little bit bad for me. But it's just to hit PRe.
At first it was to kick start.
But now 2 weeks at the end of my cycle just gets sick PRs.
Msten And MENT currently rapping up 16 week cycle.
Just 2 weeks with the orals will PR twice in those 2 weeks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not the first time ive seen it, i was talking about something that happened recently and this is just a fact. I'm not talking about 100% of the people because there's always some guys that just screw up, but it's kinda hard to screw up when you are lean already and not see any difference

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I know I do. I take stuff that's a little bit bad for me. But it's just to hit PRe.
At first it was to kick start.
But now 2 weeks at the end of my cycle just gets sick PRs.
Msten And MENT currently rapping up 16 week cycle.
Just 2 weeks with the orals will PR twice in those 2 weeks
If that's your goal and you're happy with it it's fine. You're being honest I have to respect that.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's not the first time ive seen it, i was talking about something that happened recently and this is just a fact. I'm not talking about 100% of the people because there's always some guys that just screw up, but it's kinda hard to screw up when you are lean already and not see any difference
Ever think that maybe the stuff he got was bunk, or maybe his diet, and nutrition is completely jacked up, or maybe he doesnt have enough experience lifting. Or maybe all 3. There are so many variables that come in to play rather than just saying he took something and it didnt work cause he was bigger. Had he had quality gear, a proper diet, and nutriton, and was lifting correctly maybe things would have been different for him. Maybe he would have seen a change. And trust me. I seen alot of lean guys screw up.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was me
30mg is like BOOM!!!
Way different than Dbol
I wish more than anything I could find m14ad. That right there is the perfect ds imo. Kinda*** like oral eq and dbol. (And yes I'm aware dbol is methylated bold.)

*Anyone know where That is at???*

And the only problem I have w trest is the methylated estrogen and prolactin (haven't read of anything that helps this so far) that only high doses of exemestane can take care of and those doses kill my joints, as well as gains so fk it. People often forget estro is needed for gains.
All these that love trest would probably love npp and test at somewhat high doses. Much earier to control. That or DMN, which prami will handle and will give insane gains like trest.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean most people doing steroids are out of shape and they get big but they just get big, I'm just thinking if you want that look it's fine I couldn't care less but then you hear these people telling others theyre small like they are in some way the astetic gods of the world because they are big, and then smaller guys think they need to bump up the steroids because they didn't gain 30 one on a cycle. You don't need much steroids to gain muscles and more is gonna be less when your body hasn't reached any kind of limit...
Couldn't agree more. Estrogen is NEEDED for growth. So let the estro do its thing if you wanna get big and only use ai unless you're growing tits. Simple. Yet so often so Very overdone and leads to *Many cardio issues.
And yes, the less muscle tissue you have the less receptors you actually have in your body to use those androgens.
At 190 lbs lean, 6ft tall I can use 200/200 test/npp 2x a week and get Great* results. Anything more is where I encounter problems with NO MORE GAINS. And it's not due to lack of training or diet. I eat fkn Perfect on and off cycle. And 3-4x a wk training is plenty. Sometimes 2x a week to let body rest.

And I've been told by many a female that if I were any bigger they wouldn't like the way I look bc I'd be a "meat head" and "too big", even tho I'm always trying to get bigger. I view my body type as a blessing of sorts so I don't get thrown into that group.

Hope this sport turns around more to Zane sort of physiques and Arnold and Lou as the "bigger" guys as That is what a bodybuilder is supposed to look like. Seems more is not always better. We have more compounds than ever, more knowledge than ever, yet we see more and more problems and disgust within the sport than ever. Coincidence? I think not. I'll stick to the basics and dabble with/ dip my toes in some newer **** here n there just to see.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish more than anything I could find m14ad. That right there is the perfect ds imo. Kinda*** like oral eq and dbol. (And yes I'm aware dbol is methylated bold.)

*Anyone know where That is at???*

And the only problem I have w trest is the methylated estrogen and prolactin (haven't read of anything that helps this so far) that only high doses of exemestane can take care of and those doses kill my joints, as well as gains so fk it. People often forget estro is needed for gains.
All these that love trest would probably love npp and test at somewhat high doses. Much earier to control. That or DMN, which prami will handle and will give insane gains like trest.
We are on the same page
M14add is the bees knees

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ever think that maybe the stuff he got was bunk, or maybe his diet, and nutrition is completely jacked up, or maybe he doesnt have enough experience lifting. Or maybe all 3.
Yes! Soooo so many should do a "cycle" of FOOD to see if different diets, specific foods and eating times will bring about 10lbs. NOT unheard of. As well as water intake. And SLEEP! You want gains, get 9-10fkn hours of sleep!
Getting legit **** dosed correctly is a whole different story. If you don't know or completely trust what you got, Don't Use It! I think all of us have learned that personally or thru a pal of ours that suffered in one way or another. And dosages have done nothing but Quadruple yet the astetic has only gotten worse. Less is more.
Also, there are supps like alcar that will make your anabolics go further. Hell, it will help your natural test levels work more effectively.
So, lift right for a solid 5-7 years, be over the age of 26 (just a maturity thing- physical and mental), and have been eating clean for months and willing to continue on and off cycle. Those should be the prerequisites imho.
Flame on!

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
That was me
30mg is like BOOM!!!
Way different than Dbol
Exactly what is in Tr3st.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tr3st is mentabolan?? There is a difference. I'm not going to dig up the nomenclature atm but I'm sure someone will be happy to.

Edit:
Ps- if it is I gotta get me a bottle. Was under the impression it was same as blood drops. Which I have a bottle of and no need, schucks.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Ok, I think I have found the answer. Looks like someone had it correct earlier. MENT is a precursor to Trest. MENT my be stronger than Trest because of the chemical makeup lending itself to better bonding with androgen receptors.
Tr3st is an oral preparation of trestolone.
From what I have read, MENT is stronger.

I ran tr3st starting low and ending the cycle at 100mg daily (split doses and partially TD). Made me strong, hit some PRs. Did not gain fat, actually waist got smaller and i gained about 7-8 lbs. Ran exem at 12.5 eod. No estrogen sides. Post cycle bloods had estrogen at 20.3 which a low for my age but expected when running arimi and exem. Everything leveled out a few months after PCT ran bloods again with test at 860s and estrogen w/in normal ranges.

Anyone have experience with both who would like to enlighten inquiring minds?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I think I have found the answer. Looks like someone had it correct earlier. MENT is a precursor to Trest. MENT my be stronger than Trest because of the chemical makeup lending itself to better bonding with androgen receptors.

I ran tr3st starting low and ending the cycle at 100mg daily (split doses and partially TD). Made me strong, hit some PRs. Did not gain fat, actually waist got smaller and i gained about 7-8 lbs. Ran exem at 12.5 eod. No estrogen sides. Post cycle bloods had estrogen at 20.3 which a low for my age but expected when running arimi and exem. Everything leveled out a few months after PCT ran bloods again with test at 860s and estrogen w/in normal ranges.

Exactly
MENT is a different drug basically

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ever think that maybe the stuff he got was bunk, or maybe his diet, and nutrition is completely jacked up, or maybe he doesnt have enough experience lifting. Or maybe all 3. There are so many variables that come in to play rather than just saying he took something and it didnt work cause he was bigger. Had he had quality gear, a proper diet, and nutriton, and was lifting correctly maybe things would have been different for him. Maybe he would have seen a change. And trust me. I seen alot of lean guys screw up.

It wasn't bunk. He wasn't the only one on it. Yes he messed up with food for sure, thats why he was looking like that before the cycle too. However using it because you're out of shape is not the best idea. The fact that it's way harder since you have to drop body fat and gain muscle, the fact that steroids aren't fatburners. You can't compare a test cycle to a guy doing the same while this guy has 0% body fat and you're on 50%.. obviously the guy with 50 won't see any difference worth using steroids for. It's ignorant to be a lazy ass, believe that all fat will automatically drop and then when you realise not one guy that could even suggest you're on gear decide to do another cycle and another. The lean guy is already there on his first cycle. The other thing is that it's safer for the lean guy.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't agree more. Estrogen is NEEDED for growth. So let the estro do its thing if you wanna get big and only use ai unless you're growing tits. Simple. Yet so often so Very overdone and leads to *Many cardio issues.
And yes, the less muscle tissue you have the less receptors you actually have in your body to use those androgens.
At 190 lbs lean, 6ft tall I can use 200/200 test/npp 2x a week and get Great* results. Anything more is where I encounter problems with NO MORE GAINS. And it's not due to lack of training or diet. I eat fkn Perfect on and off cycle. And 3-4x a wk training is plenty. Sometimes 2x a week to let body rest.

And I've been told by many a female that if I were any bigger they wouldn't like the way I look bc I'd be a "meat head" and "too big", even tho I'm always trying to get bigger. I view my body type as a blessing of sorts so I don't get thrown into that group.

Hope this sport turns around more to Zane sort of physiques and Arnold and Lou as the "bigger" guys as That is what a bodybuilder is supposed to look like. Seems more is not always better. We have more compounds than ever, more knowledge than ever, yet we see more and more problems and disgust within the sport than ever. Coincidence? I think not. I'll stick to the basics and dabble with/ dip my toes in some newer **** here n there just to see.
That's good, that's how it's supposed to be.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And your background on this topic is.....You had a friend that took it, and didn't see any changes. Lol.
I forgot to say but he did a 250 mg test cycle and I can guarantee you since it's a first cycle that a guy in shape would have seen results

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to say but he did a 250 mg test cycle and I can guarantee you since it's a first cycle that a guy in shape would have seen results
Unless it was bunk.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ment = MEthyl Nor Testosterone
Trestolone = ment.

Menadione= MEthyl Nor Androstenedione
Mentabolan= menadione.

Menadione can convert into ment aka trest,

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Menadione is the BOMB.
NAC spent many posts explaining the difference.
I finally get it.
I want injectable Menadione!!!

Reactions: Nac

rockymtnoak

Awards
I just finished my cycle of SD and Tr3st. Was amazing. Gained well over 20 pounds and have kept (most of) it despite having my appendix explode midway through pct
well fq me. I've had rough pcts before but that takes the cake

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ment = MEthyl Nor Testosterone
Trestolone = ment.

Menadione= MEthyl Nor Androstenedione
Mentabolan= menadione.

Menadione can convert into ment aka trest,
Was just about to say this. Always beating me to the punch :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

An older thread, I know, but need to clear something up.

MENT is Trestolone. Now there might be mfg with precursors out there calling it MENT so as to market it a certain way but talking official names, MENT is the trade name by the first pharma to bring it to market. Trestolone is the actual generic name, just like Aromasin vs. Exemstane or Arimidex vs. Anastrazol. They are the same thing.

IM MENT is stronger than any of the above oral preparations. Way stronger. Those anabolic/androgenic values were for IM MENT. I do not believe those were for the oral PH to MENT.

Chances are, if you took the "prohormone" to MENT and saw active-steroid-like results, then you probably were taking a "pro-steroid", which is conceptually the same as a prohormone except that a PS actually does not have to convert to create anabolic activity but rather it already has its own interactions with the androgen receptor fully independent of the conversion process. I always say a tell-tale sign is how quickly the results come. If you are already feeling the effects by day 10, it's probably a steroid or pro-steroid. PH's usually have to build up, especially if it has more than one conversion and more than one metabolic path it can take. That's the beef I have with those dumb andro PH's - they take forever to do something.

I also would not be surprised if companies were writing it up as a PH/PS to MENT just to make sure it appears as a novel drug. While MENT isn't scheduled, it has been a known steroid in the underground and having a spin-off to that just throws federal agents off even more when trying to keep track of what is what. But now I'm just speculating...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey fueled, you mind me pm you for some questions regarding a cycle?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I did it. When trestolone ace was somewhat newer to the market dos was unknown so I went all out.

Cycle 1-4 20 mg super
1-12 700 week trest 100 mg daily!

Results 32 pounds up by week to. Can off shoulder injurty was just getting back to 265 fr 5 or 6 an ended cycle at 370 for 1 at 230.

Down side. I never recovered after multiple restarts clomid and hcg therapy barely got levels to norm. Found out when trying to have my kid. No good sperm lol. I ended up with a kid and trt fo r life. This wanmy 5 or 6 th.cycle period lol. Pct recpred fine before. I'd recommend using hcg but watch estrogen. Nads shrank the most ever! I'd run it at 300 a week now considering I have run tren at 350 and trest is a stronger steroid lol. Live and learn

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Also hates superdrol. Felt tired all day. But now I find just. Sprinkle of 10 mg super pre bed. Get that tired peak while you sleep on top of something light like 80 mg var keeps me strong and full as ****!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the oral PH to trest is stronger than trest ace
still need to try trest no ester

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
PhantomReaper Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39