Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

SD / AH PCT Questions

TrashCanman14

Active Member
Okay guys. I'm in PCT right now coming off a very strong, very effective SD / HD cycle. I'm starting to feel my test coming back after about a week but have 3 more weeks of this PCT left...

I want to do a cut as soon as PCT is over and start stripping off all of this fat I've put on (in addition to muscle), and was thinking of doing either AH or AL.

Can I start either (or a combo) after PCT is over? Is this a dumb move? I don't want to shut down immediately after PCT...
 
Time on + PCT= Time off usually. say 6 weeks of stuff+ 4weeks of PCT=10 weeks off after your pct is over!
 
Back
Top