3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always been a little fatter on my right side then I am on my left too...I dont know how to explain it.

BV
I hate it! I just hope when i get leaned and leaned it eventually evens out for the most part.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Could be due to alpha/beta adrenergic receptor density. One side may have more alpha receptors making it harder to mobilize fat or one side may have more beta receptors making it easier to mobilize fat. Or you could just have more fat cells on one side.

DAY 16:

Weird question for anyone who might know. Why am i holding more fat on one side the on the other? On my right side im getting noticeably leaner as am i on the left but the right seems to be more defined? Could i be holding more water on the leftside then the right?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be due to alpha/beta adrenergic receptor density. One side may have more alpha receptors making it harder to mobilize fat or one side may have more beta receptors making it easier to mobilize fat. Or you could just have more fat cells on one side.

Figures im lopsided! Will this eventually even out once i get leaner and leaner?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Figures im lopsided! Will this eventually even out once i get leaner and leaner?
It should considering your body will be depleting fat cells, so eventually it will have to.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good. Thats what i like to here! lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 17:

Got up this morning and ate my meals like normal. Just got back from cardio, took my 2 caps like i always do.

This has been the leanest and most dedicated to cutting ive been since i lost 35 lbs when i first started workin out about 2 years ago, ever since then cutting just wasnt happening.

Also im not sure if my body is getting used to the smaller portions or if the appetite suppressing effects are getting better. Im thinking its the product, my appetite isnt dead, but i can def wait till my next time to eat. I really like it as its enabling me to stay clean easily.

Im staying consistent at 196 but look just as big as i did when i was 200-201.

Id really like to thanks Marc and Derek for letting me test this out. I will for sure be buying more once i run out.

Im glad im not done with the bottle yet tho. :D

Im gonna workout tonight and i may update after that.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea on BF% 3ClipseGT?
Sorry for the lack of updaters bros. Craps been crazy, sleep has been irratice but diet has been good. Idk i think im holding a bit of water so its hard to guage but i am getting a lot leaner. Id have to say this is the biggest and leanest ive ever been. Id venture to say 12% maybe?
Ill check my calipers. My gf misplaced the book so im not sure where its at, ill look for it and see where im at. Like i said tho this is the leanest and biggest ive been.

Nothing new to report for the last 3 days. Appetite supression has been good. I think when i run out ill buy some more but up the dosage.

The appetite suppressant effects are good, but with my appetite i need it to be non existant. Ive also noticed that with most TTA type substances, it seems like fatloss just stops after a certain point, maybe because of water retention or somethin outside of that but it seems like it down regulates quickly, almost like Clen or Albut.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually now that i look back on it. Id say i started out at about 17.5% or so ( i was able to see my top 4 abs tho) and now im probly about 13.5% or so give or take .5 or there abouts.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm im guessing that i dont get to test this one out here? no ones gotten back to me yet on this, if its still a possibility i can resend my info. thanks and sorry for the interuption 3clplise

jkeithc82

Awards
Hey 3clipseGT, is there any way we can get you to do a Final Review post. Basically your postives/negatives and overall thoughts on everything. :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm im guessing that i dont get to test this one out here? no ones gotten back to me yet on this, if its still a possibility i can resend my info. thanks and sorry for the interuption 3clplise
Not a prob bro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey 3clipseGT, is there any way we can get you to do a Final Review post. Basically your postives/negatives and overall thoughts on everything. :D
Not a problem.

As far as the product goes i loved it. Great great product.

Positives:

-Great product, but i wouldnt expect anything less
-Appetite suppressant was good, i beleive that if one had a hefty appetite like me and had a hard time controlling the urge, 5 or 6 caps would probly be the sweet spot but id have to try this out on my own which ill probly do.
- Fat loss was great and water retention was minimal.
-Sleep was never effected that i can remember and energy levels up until the passed few days had been great.

Negatives:
To be honest there werent much in this department.
- In the middle of the cycle i had gotten the sick feeling and occasional cramps but those subsided rather quickly
-If i took 2 caps before a workout ill be honest, the workout would suck, Id get outa breath so quick it was uncomfortable. This is just TTA anyways so its not a negative part on scivations part just a negative on TTA in itself.

All in all i think this was a GREAT product, and ive never tried sesamin before so i think i shall try that along with this product. I think next time i try LPFX im gonna up the dose to 5 or 6 and see how that plays out. I really did like this product and would love to give a big thanks to Marc and Derek for letting me try this product and hopefuly my review was satisfactory!

Josh