Sciatic nerve

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Hi all,
Sorry if this is a daft question but,
I hurt my hamstring (guys seem to think its sciatica but if not checked with doc yet) recently as well as my lower back. Back is good after 1 1/2 weeks but hams still bad. Anyway, I was about to start a cycle in 2 to 4 weeks and am wondering if i should hold off of if it would actually help heal the damage or sciatica . Cycle is test e and deca 400/300 each week . Poss dbol or adrol.
I'm thinking it would help with the deca but wanted to mention it

Tia

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would think it would be better to hold off, and let it heal more.
...but I don't have Sciatica.
Hopefully, you'll get more insightful answers ...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,
Sorry if this is a daft question but,
I hurt my hamstring (guys seem to think its sciatica but if not checked with doc yet) recently as well as my lower back. Back is good after 1 1/2 weeks but hams still bad. Anyway, I was about to start a cycle in 2 to 4 weeks and am wondering if i should hold off of if it would actually help heal the damage or sciatica . Cycle is test e and deca 400/300 each week . Poss dbol or adrol.
I'm thinking it would help with the deca but wanted to mention it

Tia
dude....check with doc and get positive diagnosis.....this would be MY top priority....but that's just me :)

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
No worries guys, will do.
I hear that people have accidentally injected into it and hurt it. What do they do then ? Is thier much of a fix or just time? I dont want it to put me back on the shelf 🤦‍♂️