Schizophrenic Psycho vs. Far Beyond Driven?

FalconPunch

Awards
Hey everyone, just picked up two bottles of Schizophrenic Psycho on the BOGO, and I after dosing my first pill today in the AM (fasted), I noticed fairly moderate-severe nausea for about two hours, like a high dose of Yohimbine or Alpha-Y.

After doing a bit of research, I realized the new Schizophrenic Psycho formulation isn't the same as the original, and it appears that Psycho Pharma's other supplement Far Beyond Driven uses the original Schizophrenic Psycho formula that everyone raved about for its energy and mood-boosting effects. Anyone used both the original SP and FBD and able to comment on their similarities?

I was really looking forward to the mood boost and the energy, but it looks like I just didn't do my research here, and I'm not going to be able to get that from the batch of SP I have now. Hoping I might be able to find it in Far Beyond Driven. Sort of annoying that they appear to have flipped the formula like that.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone, just picked up two bottles of Schizophrenic Psycho on the BOGO, and I after dosing my first pill today in the AM (fasted), I noticed fairly moderate-severe nausea for about two hours, like a high dose of Yohimbine or Alpha-Y.

After doing a bit of research, I realized the new Schizophrenic Psycho formulation isn't the same as the original, and it appears that Psycho Pharma's other supplement Far Beyond Driven uses the original Schizophrenic Psycho formula that everyone raved about for its energy and mood-boosting effects. Anyone used both the original SP and FBD and able to comment on their similarities?

I was really looking forward to the mood boost and the energy, but it looks like I just didn't do my research here, and I'm not going to be able to get that from the batch of SP I have now. Hoping I might be able to find it in Far Beyond Driven. Sort of annoying that they appear to have flipped the formula like that.
As far as I know and what I've seen they've changed both formulas to include phenibut and have taken out the panthergy. You may have got one of the leftover bottles if it has the panthergy in it.

FalconPunch

Awards
Nope, I have the one with phenibut. It looks like Far Beyond Driven still has panthergy though, which I THINK means it's the same formula as the original Schizophrenic Psycho.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, I have the one with phenibut. It looks like Far Beyond Driven still has panthergy though, which I THINK means it's the same formula as the original Schizophrenic Psycho.
That's what I'm saying if you have the one with Panthergy it's probably one of the old bottles. I've already seen far beyond driven that has taken that ingredient out and replaced it with phenibut.

They've done it with their pre-workout to everything contains phenibut now instead

FalconPunch

Awards
Ahhhh I see what you're saying. Unfortunately I don't even have a bottle of FBD, just the new Schizophrenic Psycho with the phenibut. My references to the ingredient panel of Far Beyond Driven were based on the A1 website, which shows it still containing Panthergy. Disappointing to know that they've switched that out as well, maybe A1 still has the old stock or something.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ who is coming up with the names for these supplements?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never liked the brand. All their products are the same. That’s why you think the other product is the same as the old version of what you got. They were just the same formula, but you’re seeing the old label. They have like 30 preworkouts too and they’re all exactly the same.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Lol schizophrenic psycho? Lmao I can't wait to see what they come out with next

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a mega thread on these supplements before. People were buying 6-10 bottles apiece to make sure they had it.

It was obvious this stuff had to be spiked. Why would they remove the literal selling point ingredient of their blends? lol.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Using kush rush 5/2 but this Sunday I was depressed out of my mind and I'm uneasy about using this again if it caused it.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Using kush rush 5/2 but this Sunday I was depressed out of my mind and I'm uneasy about using this again if it caused it.
Anything with phenibut I wouldn't use multiple days in a row. Either one on, one off or one on two off.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
There was a mega thread on these supplements before. People were buying 6-10 bottles apiece to make sure they had it.

It was obvious this stuff had to be spiked. Why would they remove the literal selling point ingredient of their blends? lol.
No way it was spiked. I got 2 bottles (BOGO) of the original and it was nothing special. And I responded VERY well to the OG (spiked) Craze. A few other guys didn't get much from it either

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No way it was spiked. I got 2 bottles (BOGO) of the original and it was nothing special. And I responded VERY well to the OG (spiked) Craze. A few other guys didn't get much from it either
I'd wager it was spiked. It doesn't have to be spiked with the same thing that OG Craze was, or anything at the same level of potency, but Psycho hit me harder/stronger than anything with DMAA/etc. did. Not to mention the complete dearth of information on the ingredient that was the topic of conversation in the product. Just my $0.02 of course.

buryallrivals

Awards
Got 2 bottles (BOGOF) of psyco a year or so ago...made me feel like **** and gave me the shakes like mad, can't say I'd take it again...well... unless all the stims in the world ran out lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think it was spiked... Just think it had a ridiculous amount of Yohimbe. At least that's what it sounded like to me.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it was spiked... Just think it had a ridiculous amount of Yohimbe. At least that's what it sounded like to me.
No it wasn't the yohimbe... It was the panthergy supposedlly which gave it a crazy euphoric feel good. The yohimbe hit first which made you feel like crap and then after the Euphoria would kick in it wasn't yohimbe bro.... I also think it was spiked because whatever was in it gave me euphoria unlike anything else that I've used. There's a reason multiple people say that they thought it was. It was also speculated that some of the Batches were and some of the batch weren't as some people took it and say they felt nothing.

Also doing some research on the company you'll find that they were already given cease and desist letters from the FDA for mislabeling and/ or spiking products. So definitely fits their MO

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's really unfortunate when companies decide to add in ingredients like phenibut. That is a true love it or hate it ingredient and for many, including myself, have terrible WD.

Regarding the OG Psycho, there was definitely a yohimbe feel for the first 1-3 hours and I get the cold sweats and an insane amount of energy. Dare I say an uncomfortable amount where you almost a forced to go do something steady state. Then, it settles in to the euphoric state where you are comfortably energized and just feel good- this would last for another 1-3 hours for a total of 4-6 hours of energy and mood. I do believe this is the effect of the Panthergy.

Oh, I should note that this would be with a split capsule. I cannot take a full one even to this day.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's really unfortunate when companies decide to add in ingredients like phenibut. That is a true love it or hate it ingredient and for many, including myself, have terrible WD.

Regarding the OG Psycho, there was definitely a yohimbe feel for the first 1-3 hours and I get the cold sweats and an insane amount of energy. Dare I say an uncomfortable amount where you almost a forced to go do something steady state. Then, it settles in to the euphoric state where you are comfortably energized and just feel good- this would last for another 1-3 hours for a total of 4-6 hours of energy and mood. I do believe this is the effect of the Panthergy.

Oh, I should note that this would be with a split capsule. I cannot take a full one even to this day.
This. It’d be dirty, shaky energy at first, almost even with chills, then it’d subside a bit, and you’d have a ton of energy. The first hit is honestly to strong to even lift on lol. I’d go now the lawn or do some cleaning around the house, then sit down and do actual work after that initial hit is over. Definitely not yohimbine, and no one ever really figured out what Panthergy really is IIRC.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Panthergy is still out there available in some products.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never liked the brand. All their products are the same. That’s why you think the other product is the same as the old version of what you got. They were just the same formula, but you’re seeing the old label. They have like 30 preworkouts too and they’re all exactly the same.

LOL. For some reason that was quit funny to me. Haha.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This. It’d be dirty, shaky energy at first, almost even with chills, then it’d subside a bit, and you’d have a ton of energy. The first hit is honestly to strong to even lift on lol. I’d go now the lawn or do some cleaning around the house, then sit down and do actual work after that initial hit is over. Definitely not yohimbine, and no one ever really figured out what Panthergy really is IIRC.
Someone told me he’s pretty sure it’s an old school soviet stim. He said he knows a guy who might know, but I never did get the follow up, so I can’t tell you more than that.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone told me he’s pretty sure it’s an old school soviet stim. He said he knows a guy who might know, but I never did get the follow up, so I can’t tell you more than that.
That honestly wouldn’t surprise me. I’ve heard some things about something not adding up, but nothing concrete, so who knows. All I know is it’s STRONG.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
DMAA was the way to go I knew of so far. Anything newer?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember hearing this also now that you mention it. So odd there is so little info out there about it. In this day and age just about everything is on the internet lol