AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I put my knee sleeves on today, I noticed I could see my compression pants through the stitching a little bit. The attached photo is the right one (which looks like it is tearing) and the left one, both when they are flipped inside out. Would you suggest getting a new pair?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I put my knee sleeves on today, I noticed I could see my compression pants through the stitching a little bit. The attached photo is the right one (which looks like it is tearing) and the left one, both when they are flipped inside out. Would you suggest getting a new pair?

How long have you had them?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3-4 years. Only use them to squat
Honestly I dont think it be bad to stay with them then. 4 years isnt a bad amount of time for equipment thats used 1-2x a week.

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
you would hate to see my sleeves, if you consider this falling apart, lol...I can literally poke my fingers through in various spots on both...but they still keep my knees warm, and that's all I really care about...for 3-4 years, those SBDs look like they have really held up well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you would hate to see my sleeves, if you consider this falling apart, lol...I can literally poke my fingers through in various spots on both...but they still keep my knees warm, and that's all I really care about...for 3-4 years, those SBDs look like they have really held up well.
That is what I use mine for, warm knees. I'm just worried I'll squat down and then it will pop and my nee will buckle! I always think of the worst case scenario.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
You have SBDs too?