SBB labs Andro Muscle Max legit?

• Thread starter Friendly Milkshake
  • Start date

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Found this on eBay, the seller has positive reviews but it's priced so low at 20 bucks. Could this be legit?

Has 1ad (85mg) 4ad (85mg) epiandro (150mg) plus tribulus, 4dhea, beta alinine, yet it is a propietary blend with the phs strength listed. Not sure what beta alinine and 4dhea is all about especially if 4ad is 4dhea (not too certain on that)

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found this on eBay, the seller has positive reviews but it's priced so low at 20 bucks. Could this be legit?

Has 1ad (85mg) 4ad (85mg) epiandro (150mg) plus tribulus, 4dhea, beta alinine, yet it is a propietary blend with the phs strength listed. Not sure what beta alinine and 4dhea is all about especially if 4ad is 4dhea (not too certain on that)

View attachment 189833

If it's got a picture of a dude with his shirt off on the label it has to be legit. That's the only thing the fda requires for supplements.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
AFAIK, 4AD is a metabolite of 4DHEA. I believe the former is banned in the states, I'm not sure.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I took the chance after talking to the seller and seeing good feedback on eBay. Seems like they almost sold out after posting this on here. Only 1 left!

Let you know how it goes.

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 bottle will last 15 days at the bare minimum of 1 andro...4 caps a day. ...Bottle says “take 2-3” which won’t do ‘fuckk-all’

With that said, If you run it right, I’m curious if legit....Rock on