Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Insane Cutz by Insane Labz
GET 10% OFF
use code: INSANECUTZ10

Is your fat driving you insane? So insane that you wish you could just cut it?

Insane Cutz by Insane Labz helps you cut out your fat by putting your body in a thermogenic cooker.

Insane Cutz provides...read more
Learn More About Insane Cutz >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong stuff right here

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tis the season for cutting! Jump on this deal!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all due respect, how can you say strong stuff when everything is hidden behind a prop blend?
Because there is a 400 disclosed caffeine content with Ampiberry and alpha y. Those 3 combined will make it a potent formula for most.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Because there is a 400 disclosed caffeine content with Ampiberry and alpha y. Those 3 combined will make it a potent formula for most.
Thank you but where are you seeing 400 mgs disclosed?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you but where are you seeing 400 mgs disclosed?

View attachment 206485
Well it was inferred but I still believe it to be 400 because the blend is 666 and the reference in the write up says greatest expenditure was at 400mg. I don’t think they would cite that number unless they used it. Hope that makes sense.
IMG_0068.JPG

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it was inferred but I still believe it to be 400 because the blend is 666 and the reference in the write up says greatest expenditure was at 400mg. I don’t think they would cite that number unless they used it. Hope that makes sense. View attachment 206513
I get what you are saying but be careful with claims as it doesn't specifically state the exact amount. Not trying to bust your nuts, another reason why I hate prop blends #knowyoursupps