SARS-CoV2

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Most don't even remember, but there was a SARS-CoV1 outbreak in 2002. I do not think it reached it reached "pandemic" levels, it is said less than 800 people died worldwide, with about 8,000 confirmed cases.

Now you have SARS-CoV2, which is supposedly closely related to the SARS-CoV1 virus. And it makes the jump to 6 MILLION deaths and over 500 MILLION confirmed cases worldwide? For me that is hard to understand if the viruses are so similar. I don't claim to be a scientist, and I am not pushing any conspiracy theories, I am just trying to understand this and was hoping someone could shed light on how the infection/lethality rates are so different if the viruses are in fact closely related.

The other thing with COVID-19, is there was an obsessive, compulsive, neurotic push to get as many people tested as possible, even if they had NO SYMPTOMS. This no doubt drove up the cases numbers, making the whole thing seem more dangerous than it really was. Am I wrong to think that? I try to have an open mind but it feels like the COVID virus was overblown, and I don't trust any of the "official" numbers.

AuthurDouglas

AuthurDouglas

Awards
It's funny to find an old thread like this and have immediate retrospect... its 2024 now and what have we learned??? Nothing at all.

A divided country, controlled propaganda, virus fakery, major medical coercion, pharmaceutical control, mainstream narrative manipulation, and fraud on the part of the CDC, WHO, and all governing health system bodies...

The wise will be the lions and fodder will be the sheep. I hope more people have woken up by now to the scale of the fraud we were forced to endure.