Sarms4Sale Discount Code

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have missed something, but what are the sizes of the bottles?

SARMS4Sale

SARMS4Sale

Awards
the bottles are 30 ML... when you go to the website it also says it right at the top of the page

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey just wondering will you guys be getting any fat loss research clen,t3,etc

SARMS4Sale

SARMS4Sale

Awards
Hey just wondering will you guys be getting any fat loss research clen,t3,etc
no we won't. We have never felt good about having any of those in stock as we are just not believers in the safety with them

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We offer safer alternatives...

Discount code Launch15

SARMS4Sale

www.sarms.forsale
So what do you recommend i give my "research rat". Also what about caber or prami? NOw i know some might say "rats doing normally use that stuff" True this this is one huge sons a b*tching rat who is training for the masters rat championships"

SARMS4Sale

SARMS4Sale

Awards
I assume you guys are new board sponsors?
Yes, thats correct
So what do you recommend i give my "research rat". Also what about caber or prami? NOw i know some might say "rats doing normally use that stuff" True this this is one huge sons a b*tching rat who is training for the masters rat championships"
What's the goal?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, thats correct

What's the goal?
muscular wrestler look not per say a bodybuilder. In shape power lifter or strong man. I started at 400lbs after a 17 year hiatus from the weights. Now after 5 years i am on trt and 299 with about 16% bodyfat give or take. I run test year round and do two cycles year round. This will be my first two compound one 500test 500 eq and i heard dbol will blow me up so thought of using a sarm. Maybe LGD ( ran before trt) as a kicker, but wonder how long it takes to kick in.

SARMS4Sale

SARMS4Sale

Awards
muscular wrestler look not per say a bodybuilder. In shape power lifter or strong man. I started at 400lbs after a 17 year hiatus from the weights. Now after 5 years i am on trt and 299 with about 16% bodyfat give or take. I run test year round and do two cycles year round. This will be my first two compound one 500test 500 eq and i heard dbol will blow me up so thought of using a sarm. Maybe LGD ( ran before trt) as a kicker, but wonder how long it takes to kick in.
yes, lgd would be a good option along with rad140