SARMS

Marine1775

Awards
Has anybody stacked RAD140, LGD 4033 and S4 together? If so what were the results or is this just overkill?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rad and lgd is a good stack.

S4 in my opinion is crap.

If I were you I'd stack the first 2 with something that converts to a little estrogen and you got yourself a nice little cycle.

What sarms have you already used....

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
Don't try to stack these three Sarms together, as each of these three Sarms is suppressive. Taking them simultaneously for more than 8 weeks will probably lead to a serious shutdown of testosterone.

Marine1775

Awards
Rad and lgd is a good stack.

S4 in my opinion is crap.

If I were you I'd stack the first 2 with something that converts to a little estrogen and you got yourself a nice little cycle.

What sarms have you already used....
I have been using Rad 140 with MK677 for my SARMS and topping it off with Blackstone labs "Metha Quad". Any suggestions on a "little" estrogen conversion? Yeah I have been hearing about the vision problems with S4. Doesn't sound like a good plan I guess.

Marine1775

Awards
Don't try to stack these three Sarms together, as each of these three Sarms is suppressive. Taking them simultaneously for more than 8 weeks will probably lead to a serious shutdown of testosterone.
Gotcha. Hey this maybe a dumbazz question and I'm sure it is, if your natural testosterone gets way low what keeps us from going to the Doc and getting testosterone therapy to get it back up to speed on our off cycle? Especially if he doesn't know someone is on SARMS. Seems like a win win situation.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have been using Rad 140 with MK677 for my SARMS and topping it off with Blackstone labs "Metha Quad". Any suggestions on a "little" estrogen conversion? Yeah I have been hearing about the vision problems with S4. Doesn't sound like a good plan I guess.
4 Andro at 300 mg a day will give you some estrogen conversion and testosterone.

As for S4 I wasn't even talking about the vision problems, it's just a crap sarm in general

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotcha. Hey this maybe a dumbazz question and I'm sure it is, if your natural testosterone gets way low what keeps us from going to the Doc and getting testosterone therapy to get it back up to speed on our off cycle? Especially if he doesn't know someone is on SARMS. Seems like a win win situation.
trust me you're not the first to think of this. A lot of guys do it but you better seriously do some research and a lot of soul searching if you wanna go down that road. I'm not joking

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And how is that any different then taking anything else or taking more of one of them.

Shutdown is shutdown, if you want to run cycles then be prepared for shutdown or don't use gear. There's many reasons why he shouldn't stack the three of these things together but none of those reasons have anything to do with shutdown

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's like if someone said hey don't run a cycle of testosterone because it's going to lead to shut down, of course it is. That's what happens when you run a cycle!

Marine1775

Awards
It's like if someone said hey don't run a cycle of testosterone because it's going to lead to shut down, of course it is. That's what happens when you run a cycle!
Thanks for the input. All very valid points that I will heed. As you can clearly see I am new to SARMS. I look forward to asking you more dumb questions:/

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the input. All very valid points that I will heed. As you can clearly see I am new to SARMS. I look forward to asking you more dumb questions:/
I e experimented with a bunch over the past few years. In lower doses there meh, in higher doses they are on par with the weaker oral anabolic steroids.

Except ostarine, that stuff is trash and s4 isint much better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also a rep for maresearchchems, just thought I'd throw that out there. I'm a little biased twords there products. But more so for the fact that I know they are legit and I know what I'm dealing with

Marine1775

Awards
trust me you're not the first to think of this. A lot of guys do it but you better seriously do some research and a lot of soul searching if you wanna go down that road. I'm not joking
Thanks dude. I will stack the 2 SARMS and add 4 Andro instead for the cycle for the 8 weeks. Like I told SMONT. I am green to the SARMS world.

Marine1775

Awards
I'm also a rep for maresearchchems, just thought I'd throw that out there. I'm a little biased twords there products. But more so for the fact that I know they are legit and I know what I'm dealing with
Good to know. That would have been another question of mine.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks dude. I will stack the 2 SARMS and add 4 Andro instead for the cycle for the 8 weeks. Like I told SMONT. I am green to the SARMS world.
Yea my guy @Smont knows what's up as do a lot of others you'll see them the more you stick around try the stack you were talking about. What i meant was crashing your test with sarms to get on trt. A lot have done it but that's a huge commitment that most don't understand the gravity of. Just looking out by your screen name I'm guessing your a marine. My wife was a veteran and did 2 tours in Iraq so I look out for her fellow vets when I can even if only a little

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
And how is that any different then taking anything else or taking more of one of them.

Shutdown is shutdown, if you want to run cycles then be prepared for shutdown or don't use gear. There's many reasons why he shouldn't stack the three of these things together but none of those reasons have anything to do with shutdown
"Lower testosterone" and "shut down testosterone" are different in many aspects.
The reason why people want to use Sarms instead of steroids is that they want to gain muscle(or burn fat) while don't want a shutdown of test.

Marine1775

Awards
Yea my guy @Smont knows what's up as do a lot of others you'll see them the more you stick around try the stack you were talking about. What i meant was crashing your test with sarms to get on trt. A lot have done it but that's a huge commitment that most don't understand the gravity of. Just looking out by your screen name I'm guessing your a marine. My wife was a veteran and did 2 tours in Iraq so I look out for her fellow vets when I can even if only a little
Got it. I definitely don't want to crash my test. Not my intention for the love of god! Already too old for that crap. Just want to keep packing on bulk and strength within the limits. Yeah, screen name gives it away. I also had the privilege to serve time in the sand box in both Iraq and Kuwait during Desert Storm. Thanks to your wife for serving and yourself for looking out for vets.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"Lower testosterone" and "shut down testosterone" are different in many aspects.
The reason why people want to use Sarms instead of steroids is that they want to gain muscle(or burn fat) while don't want a shutdown of test.
dude you are hilarious. where in the world are you getting your info from?

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
I gained info from my personal experience, scientific research, and some instructive website(sarmsguide, etc). Where are you getting info from?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anybody stacked RAD140, LGD 4033 and S4 together? If so what were the results or is this just overkill?
Actually I ran this stack over a summer to see how it worked. I was cutting, so it retained muscle mass as I wanted. Nothing special though. I personally wouldn't recommend it though. And I would never recommend S4 to anybody. Granted I could tell the difference in strength from it, but it wasn't worth the vision problems.

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
And also, experiences and suggestions from my friends in China(some of them are sarms manufacturers).

Marine1775

Awards
Actually I ran this stack over a summer to see how it worked. I was cutting, so it retained muscle mass as I wanted. Nothing special though. I personally wouldn't recommend it though. And I would never recommend S4 to anybody. Granted I could tell the difference in strength from it, but it wasn't worth the vision problems.
Yeah that's what I have been hearing from the others. I've decided against the S4 and am going to try S23 along with LGD for my next cycle after my PCT. What sucks is that I bought the crap for a tune of 80 bucks which is on it's way before I discovered this sight...sigh...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The reason most people use sarms is because they have no clue what happens when you use sarms and they think it's a free lunch.

All of these things are hormonal and they all start to suppress your natural testosterone levels to a certain degree of shutdown it will vary from person to person and from compound to compound. You can take 10 mg of a sarn and shut your testosterone off 100%. You don't know what's going to happen when you take it. Other people can run test and anadrol for 3 months and not completely shut their testosterone down because again it is different for everyone.

So it doesn't matter why people take these things, what matters is if you want to play with hormones you prepared to get shut down and you don't take less of a hormone or less compounds because in your mind you think it's going to give me less shutdown, it's just foolish.

Sarms are no different than steroids they're just weaker and they shouldn't be treated any differently.

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
The reason most people use sarms is because they have no clue what happens when you use sarms and they think it's a free lunch.

All of these things are hormonal and they all start to suppress your natural testosterone levels to a certain degree of shutdown it will vary from person to person and from compound to compound. You can take 10 mg of a sarn and shut your testosterone off 100%. You don't know what's going to happen when you take it. Other people can run test and anadrol for 3 months and not completely shut their testosterone down because again it is different for everyone.

So it doesn't matter why people take these things, what matters is if you want to play with hormones you prepared to get shut down and you don't take less of a hormone or less compounds because in your mind you think it's going to give me less shutdown, it's just foolish.

Sarms are no different than steroids they're just weaker and they shouldn't be treated any differently.
1. Sarms is 114514% different from steroid as it does not bring exogenous testosterone, this is the essential difference.
2. Rational use of Sarms will only cause lower testosterone. For example, using 5mg/day and 15mg/day of lgd4033 will make little to no difference in muscle gains and recovery, but the latter would have more serious side effects.
3. "Getting prepared to get shut down" does not mean "expecting to get shut down". If you can avoid a complete shutdown by planning more rationally, why not?

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards

4. Taking less compound will definitely give less shutdown. Do you think 5mg yk11 and 20mg yk11 result in same amount of shutdown for the same guy? There is a bunch of research on this topic. I personally believe that reading related research is more useful than merely imagining mechanisms in the brain.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
2. Rational use of Sarms will only cause lower testosterone. For example, using 5mg/day and 15mg/day of lgd4033 will make little to no difference in muscle gains and recovery, but the latter would have more serious side effects.
I completely disagree with this. Higher doses yields greater results and more side effects, the same as AAS. Sarms and AAS are more similar than different. I have found the difference between 10, 20, 30, and 40mg RAD 140 to be HUGE. Higher dose gives better results and yes, more side effects, just like AAS. Your body may react differently, but in my experience I won't even bother with RAD below 30mg in the future.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. Sarms is 114514% different from steroid as it does not bring exogenous testosterone, this is the essential difference.
3. "Getting prepared to get shut down" does not mean "expecting to get shut down". If you can avoid a complete shutdown by planning more rationally, why not?
Quit while your ahead and listen to the people in this thread that know what they are talking about cause it ain’t you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
4. Taking less compound will definitely give less shutdown. Do you think 5mg yk11 and 20mg yk11 result in same amount of shutdown for the same guy? There is a bunch of research on this topic. I personally believe that reading related research is more useful than merely imagining mechanisms in the brain.
Obviously buddy everything you're saying is common sense and it's not my point, all the points I'm trying to make are going completely over your head and I don't have enough time for this so have a nice day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quit while your ahead and listen to the people in this thread that know what they are talking about cause it ain’t you.
Don't waste your time, he learned a bunch of stuff on the internet over the last 3 months and now he's an expert on the subject and he's not going to stop.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is false👆, but Okay bud whatever you say, you're right and I'm wrong. You win, I surrender👍

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1