SARMS

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all the BFCM sales I’ve been overwhelmed with SARMS companies. Has anyone noticed the products from: secretsupps.com

Jus curious if anyone has experience with that this company or these SARMS?

Here is an example.....

Decavaar 2.0

This is the ideal oral SARM designed for reaching the ultimate milestone in body building. As it enhances body response and the muscular tissue repair process, it is used mostly by athletes to increase lean muscle.

Among the several areas its anabolic effect enhances, it's the perfect SARM to avoid muscular tissue waste while promoting muscle building. Furthermore, it highly lowers risks and conditions such as bone related injuries, degeneration, and post surgery recovery.

Decavar 2.0 stimulates osteon (bone) and myos (muscular) selective anabolic activity, increasing protein synthesis and muscle development. The steroid-like results it creates on the body won’t compromise your health as it won’t produce any ugly side effects such as gynecomastia or water retention.

Clinical runs also showed that Decavar 2.0 has the ability to set off the following benefits when taken consistently: Other benefits include:
Increased lean mass gains

Better strength

More endurance

Joint healing abilities

Anabolic (even at doses as low as 3 mg)

Secret Supps Decavar 2.0 creates an anabolic (building muscle) effect on muscle tissue. It is also an agent to reduce degeneration during recovery times from serious surgery or similar conditions. It’s one of the safest supplements you can use for bodybuilding.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I THINK they are talking about Ostarine. I've seen on few sites that name, and nomenclature on bottle was Ostarine

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting and maybe I’ll peep that site later, but honestly I can’t get behind something with Deca and Var in the name....when it contains neither.

Reminds me of some hi tech bs.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting and maybe I’ll peep that site later, but honestly I can’t get behind something with Deca and Var in the name....when it contains neither.

Reminds me of some hi tech bs.
Yeah, like dianabol