Sarms

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been taking ostarine and cardarine from Bio-Gen Innovations, was wondering if anyone's tried them before as I haven't seen muscle progress besides my stamina in 24 days
1556410626054.jpeg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stamina will be the only thing you can expect to physically feel from Cardarine. Ostarine should boost your stamina a bit as well though. Both should benefit recovery.

In my experience with Ostarine, I would also be enjoying some enhanced muscle fullness, pumps, and maybe vascularity....well before 24 days. It’s anabolic attributes are quite weak though and can easily be missed. Hence the reason why many people have abandoned using it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
24 days in you should be seeing some sort of body comp changes. At least starting progress like increased hardness or vascularity.
The problem with sarms is they’re extremely hit or miss in terms of quality;many sarms don’t even contain what’s on the label. Are you accounting for other variables (Diet, training, etc)?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
24 days in you should be seeing some sort of body comp changes. At least starting progress like increased hardness or vascularity.
The problem with sarms is they’re extremely hit or miss in terms of quality;many sarms don’t even contain what’s on the label. Are you accounting for other variables (Diet, training, etc)?
Yes my training and diet has been the same but I've thrown in some more cardio that's about it lifts have been about the same as well, any thoughts on my bf% I got tested with calipers by my trainer and it said 8.5% which is extremely Inna curate I had a friend use them and got 19% and with measurements I got 20% I hold all my fat in my lower back and abdomen

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1