Unanswered Sarms worth it on 600mg test cycle or nah

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 600mg a week of test would adding in lgd at 10 or 20mg be pointless? Will it steal/compete for receptors like some people say? Thanks

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm on 600mg a week of test would adding in lgd at 10 or 20mg be pointless? Will it steal/compete for receptors like some people say? Thanks
No! If your running Test then run REAL AAS.
Sarms are junk and have minimal return.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I agree with the general sentiment of the above comments, there are some uses for sarms in an aas cycle. For instance, if 600mg test is all the androgenicity (is that a word?) that you can handle, then adding something like lgd might be one of the only options you have. Androgenic sides also include stuff like sleep quality, aggression, etc.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. Just get some complimentary aas compounds to run with the test. Sarms are generally for people too chicken to use aas.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So something like lgd4033 useless to run in conjuction with, say, 500mg test?
Anavar would be a much better choice?

Slow bulk presumably.

I actually thought lgd was quite good. Studies were done on 1mg per day and it showed an increase in lean mass of on average 1.2kg in 3 weeks.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Slow bulk presumably.
No, lgd is imo not useless at all with just test at 500mg. 20mg's of LGD should be on par with 500mg test, I think, I don't have personal experience with LGD.

As I said in my post above, lgd has it's uses as it has a lot less androgenic sides. But if you can tolerate more aas, then off course, use that instead of shitty sarms.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually thought lgd was quite good. Studies were done on 1mg per day and it showed an increase in lean mass of on average 1.2kg in 3 weeks.
This study was done on trained athletes? This differs a lot for trained people and it differs yet again even more, for trained people that have done aas before. We will respond a lot less to androgens then sick patients or untrained general public... So, 1mg wont to jack chit for us. But 20mg will.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, lgd is imo not useless at all with just test at 500mg. 20mg's of LGD should be on par with 500mg test, I think, I don't have personal experience with LGD.

As I said in my post above, lgd has it's uses as it has a lot less androgenic sides. But if you can tolerate more aas, then off course, use that instead of shitty sarms.
On par with 500 test? Hmmm...

I thought about it as an addition to 500 test, say 5-10mg per day.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This study was done on trained athletes? This differs a lot for trained people and it differs yet again even more, for trained people that have done aas before. We will respond a lot less to androgens then sick patients or untrained general public... So, 1mg wont to jack chit for us. But 20mg will.
Agreed. We only have anecdotal evidence when it comes to bodybuilders.

but the consensus seems to be that it is stronger than anavar.

The $1,000,000 question is...is it less toxic at a dose that gives comparable results to that of say, an effective dose of anavar?

edit: i dont think it is only about tolerating higher aas doses. I also toughed it out and put up panic attacks and extreme anxiety higher dose of masteron was giving me because i loved the strength gains. But was that really wise?

I think it is about minimizing long term health risks. And if there are compounds that can give us comparable results with less long and short term health complications, then that seems to be the wiser decision, to use these compounds.

not saying lgd has less health consequences than milder oral steroids, i dont know enough about those compounds to say that.

all i am saying is that we shouldnt brush off a compound just because it is a "sarm" and not a steroid.

And yeah, i get it. Using stuff approved for human use gives ypu some peace of mind (say anavar vs lgd).

Last edited:
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did 16mg lgd and 150 percent recommended dose of trenavar for over 5 weeks, how many sickening leans gains do you think i made... fuk all. If your getting lgd swerve alphaform labs

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Slow bulk presumably.

I’m seeing you become more and more of a studies rat lately you should be careful not to become one! Sometimes there’s a big difference paper vs reality. Go out there and run 10mg of lgd see how it goes for you.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m seeing you become more and more of a studies rat lately you should be careful not to become one! Sometimes there’s a big difference paper vs reality. Go out there and run 10mg of lgd see how it goes for you.
Yes i am a "studies" rat however i take neither positive nor negative stance, in this case on lgd. Just trying to gather info from what we have available.

Sometimes back to basics is best, especially for someone like me, who likes flood his mind with all kinds of information.
I might stick to what i have used already and focus on improving my diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Mitch_310 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7
AdelV Anabolics 3