Sarms usage with a "natural" supplements ?

johnvonjones

Awards
Do any of you use a "natural" supp like Anabolic Effect during your sarms cycle?

I know most of you probably do not and think it's a waste of money, BUT I am just wondering if anyone has done it and if you felt that you gained anything extra ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I typically have not seen this done and personally have not done it. In to see what others thoughts are on here. I would maybe run it during pct though but not on cycle.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would agree with the above. Doesn’t make much sense to run anabolic a with naturals. You would get more out of running during pct.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First, what is the difference in flight speed between a European or African Swallow?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Natural Anabolics have their place as stand alone, and at least between as a bridge of sorts, or for those whom get tested and want every advantage a supplement can offer.

If you're going to go against WADA for example...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sarms would probably overpower the natty anabolic which would make it a waste of money. Save the natural anabolics for pct and during times not utilizing SARMS.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven’t done it but there would be some benefit; I just don’t know how much considering the sarm is doing most of the work. If funds permit it’s fine but I would probably save in between cycles. What sarm are you running?

johnvonjones

Awards
Nothing, just thinking about the future...researching 677 and 2866.

Working out at home, probably won't get back to the gym until Fall.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing, just thinking about the future...researching 677 and 2866.

Working out at home, probably won't get back to the gym until Fall.
MK677 (Ibutamoren) is a growth hormone secretagogue and not that great compared to other options and depending on your age. I'm also thinking of potential prolactin issues with it's regard.

MK2866 (Ostarine)
Some say it's good on a cut, but there are far better ways to cut without shutting down or affecting your liver at the dosages being promoted to make this compound useable in any way.

Name one research chemical that is useful aside from Cardarine, and I'd be surprised at any justification for using them for growth or cutting. Maybe SR9009 for endurance, but again, banned by WADA for sure because it works. Cardarine is great for lipids, and that's about it. The application would more lean towards on-cycle support for liver / lipid substances.

What are your goals?