Sarms to the darkside

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I have been running ostarine and MK 677 for approx 8 weeks and have enjoyed the mild increase in size and all over stamina and recovery increase.

I have now started a cycle of tbol at 80mg and LGD 4033 at 8mg for the next 5.5 weeks.

My pct will be nolva at 40/20/20/20

My workout consists of 12 reps at continous amount of sets until fatigue at around 60% of my max lift. My workouts usually rotate bi's and back, tri's and chest, legs with delta and traps.

Along with this I do a 5k 3 times a week and try get a 10k if I have time (family, work and life in general take up so much time)

At the age of 39 and weighing in at 100kg with approx 18-20%bf I'm quite excited on how this first AAS cycle will take.

Slapoyjoe

I wouldn't run tbol and LGD together. How will you be able to know which is a problem should one occur?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’ve got legit tbol then at 80 (which is high) for 5.5 weeks I don’t see the point of the LGD? The tbol alone will probably give you as much as you can gain anyway......

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the others. Just run tbol.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what’s your goal? If it’s to bulk up then I’d decrease cardio. Don’t worry about running a 10k. That’s too much. If it’s a cut then keep that cardio going.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Ok that’s cool then I will stop the LGD as of now unless anyone else reckons it’s worth keeping in!

The aim is to purely put on mass.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok that’s cool then I will stop the LGD as of now unless anyone else reckons it’s worth keeping in!

Your not gonna put on much mass running that much. Back off the cardio

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That’s smart. The lgd will just contribute to messing up your cholesterol and suppressing your test but won’t do much in terms of contributing gains, especially at only 8mg. The tbol will just overshadow it and it should be enough anyway.

And I’d either stop running completely or just run short distance at a moderate intensity one to two times a week for heart health. You don’t want to burn to many calories running if your goal is to add as much mass as possible.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your not gonna put on much mass running that much. Back off the cardio
Just curious -- do you know of any studies that shed light on how much cardio someone can do without compromising muscle gains?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Just curious -- do you know of any studies that shed light on how much cardio someone can do without compromising muscle gains?
I would guess that it would be down to how many calories the cardio burns ratio to how many calories are consumed and how many are surplus to build muscle.. I eat a **** load, approx 4000 calories a day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Imo calorie intake is far more important than cardio amount when it comes to how much you can gain.

Personally I run a lot on or off cycle as I have to get my dog out and it saves me time. It does wonders for BP and clearly will assist in keeping fat down even in a bulk. But bottom line you gotta eat more than you burn and the more cardio you do the more you gotta eat (which can become a challenge).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Comes down to burning so many calories, it's not the actual cardio, it's the sheer amount of food you would have to eat to make up for it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Comes down to burning so many calories, it's not the actual cardio, it's the sheer amount of food you would have to eat to make up for it.
And also cortisol release. Cardio notoriously triggers cortisol release. Cortisol is catabolic.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buuuuut, on the other hand, we saw our favorite BBs doing daily cardio on even their heaviest bulks. Rich Piana comes to mind. Arnold Schwarzenegger as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Buuuuut, on the other hand, we saw our favorite BBs doing daily cardio on even their heaviest bulks. Rich Piana comes to mind. Arnold Schwarzenegger as well.
Ya but they weren't running a 5k 3x a week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also there's a big difference between running outside and using a elliptical or a bike machine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm a retard, I was doing the math backwards. 5k is only like 3 miles, that's no biggie, keep running

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya but they weren't running a 5k 3x a week
No, Arnold rode his bike everywhere all the time. Rich did an hour of cardio upon waking daily, could be bike, could be stairs.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on your genetics too. Three 5k’s a week would ware me down fast. I’d prefer to save that time and energy for heavy weights. But if your body recovers fast enough to still fit in heavy lifting and you have the time then I guess why not run three 5k’s a week.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yeah was wondering why you lot were hounding the cardio bit. The running isn’t too bad, it’s a mix between trail runs, street runs and (if the weather is terrible, which it is a lot in Scotland) treadmill.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah was wondering why you lot were hounding the cardio bit. The running isn’t too bad, it’s a mix between trail runs, street runs and (if the weather is terrible, which it is a lot in Scotland) treadmill.
Well, I mean, Rich Piana and Arnold Schwarzenegger were both taking lots and lots of drugs... Rich more than Arnold of course. Arnold was using finajet though. You get the results you'll get either way. Just with a lot of cardio, you never know how much it is really affecting them. You could grow twice as fast without so much cardio and never know til you do it.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I totally get it, I will just make sure on the days I’m running I get those extra calories in.

On another note, regarding my cycle I know I will be getting test shutdown. Can anyone give me advise on what I should expect from this side effect?