SARMS that don’t stop PCT

Anthropoid

Awards
What are the SARMs that don’t stop a pct and how do I use them?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Welcome to the board. People here are great and happy to help and share knowledge. However, asking a very broad question and asking people to take time to spoon feed you information that can easily be researched is a waste of everyone's time.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why do you want to run something when you’re PCTING? Seems like you’re already a little addicted and can’t take a proper break? That’s no good sir.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Every sarm is suppressive and would ruin your pct.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine and MK677 are able to be ran throughout and after pct.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I felt 0 suppression type sides on 50mg of s4 5 days a week. I honestly believe even 25mg could be utilized in a pct. vision side effects can be annoying, though. Most do not want to deal with that. Low dose Osta seems minimally suppressive for some but others still report it. S4 is known for being mild and extremely low on suppression

There’s also epiandro and androsterone

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I felt 0 suppression type sides on 50mg of s4 5 days a week. I honestly believe even 25mg could be utilized in a pct. vision side effects can be annoying, though. Most do not want to deal with that. Low dose Osta seems minimally suppressive for some but others still report it. S4 is known for being mild and extremely low on suppression

But you know that how you feel isn't any kind of proof of what's actually happening to your hormone levels. You could make an argument that those things you mentioned are minimally suppressive and don't require a proper pct, but when coming off from a cycle and trying to restart T production, any kind of component that hinders this restart is not adviced. I wouldn't use any of these things in pct.

When I used Osta, I didn't feel suppressed, but my TT was under ref range on 6th week of only 15mg/day dosing.

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I “feel” great on halodrol but I won’t add it to my next pct…

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know this, but it's always mentioned with sarms and sold in same places that sell sarms.
The same way Cardarine is a SARM, right?

C’mon man; you’re just making it harder for the uneducated. If you know the difference, make a difference and stop perpetuating ignorance.

There are tons of things the OP can utilize in PCT to help promote size and strength. SARMs are not part of those if optimal hormonal recovery (the goal of PCT) is to be achieved.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Aren't you the one with low test all the time?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wasn't making recommendations just noting my experience. Bodybuilding is instinctual and you can't just go by the numbers. It takes experimentation too and that's how we have many of the methods we utilize today. Dose is what really impacts certain things.

Many people use low dose proviron in pct for example

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe but I just feel like that could be a dangerous suggestion you made and I don’t want anyone reading to get the wrong idea
I guess, but I was jsut giving my own thoughts. I don't believe 25mg of s4 would be a detrimental dose to the HPTA. It's probably weaker than proviron there but I do see your point. I'd hate for anyone to do something that could be dangerous...

Better to just recover, clean out and then hit it again

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wish this fuckery would stop from the sarm selling money grabbing **** boys.

OP - in a nutshell

1) all actual sarms can be suppressive and studies have shown this. Yes, some people get away with it in the same way some people have a 10inch cock but it’s rare. Most people will get some degree of suppression from even osta. It will screw up your pct

2) years ago the sarm sellers perpetuated a myth that sarms weren’t suppressive and could be used to bridge between steroid cycles. We now all know that to be false.

3) mk677 and gw aren’t sarms. Yes they can be run in pct because they aren’t sarms

4) peptides/gh are the strongest (in terms of effect) things you can run in pct (or anytime) imo

5) in reality, unless your competing then give yourself proper time off and let your body recover, not only is this far far better for your health and longevity but actually over the long term you’ll make better gains but not constantly hammering your body and creating a sub optimal environment for growth

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wish this fuckery would stop from the sarm selling money grabbing **** boys.

OP - in a nutshell

1) all actual sarms can be suppressive and studies have shown this. Yes, some people get away with it in the same way some people have a 10inch cock but it’s rare. Most people will get some degree of suppression from even osta. It will screw up your

2) years ago the sarm sellers perpetuated a myth that sarms weren’t suppressive and could be used to bridge between steroid cycles. We now all know that to be false.

3) mk677 and gw aren’t sarms. Yes they can be run in pct because they aren’t sarms

4) peptides/gh are the strongest (in terms of effect) things you can run in pct (or anytime) imo

5) in reality, unless your competing then give yourself proper time off and let your body recover, not only is this far far better for your health and longevity but actually over the long term you’ll make better gains but not constantly hammering your body and creating a sub optimal environment for growth
Great answer

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Growth hormone, peptides, igf 1...there are options to stay anabolic. No need to keep raping just one pathway (androgen receptor).

Also load up on creatine and be in a surplus. You re gonna have to say goodbue to your cuts ifyou wanna maintain size.

Raping cortisol likei am doing now may also help... I am in pct losing muscle of course but am not gaining fat as usual. Upping my calories slowly.

Aren't you the one with low test all the time?
Hey thats me 😁

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

There is also a difference between "feeling" minimal suppression vs starting from Zero test and attempting to regain production.

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
HCG, clomid, nolvadex. Get a good otc test booster if you want. Ara and mk677 are decent choices as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just run epichaos during PCT. follow with ArA then start your next cycle.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is also a difference between "feeling" minimal suppression vs starting from Zero test and attempting to regain production.
You’re right . You’d have to go by blood work and feeling concurrently