Sarms/Ph for pure Strenght

T

Taarii

Awards
Hi buddies how are you all?

i am fine, so i'm looking for something to build pure strenght without adding mass. Sarms or Ph, after some research i found that either Andarine or Epiandro, i also read about 19-andro, those would give me a lot of strenght without too much mass (from what i read). Have any experience or ideas for that purpose ?

Thanks everyone!

ps: the reason why i don't want mass is because i'm a powerlifter and already close to my weightclass limit.

T

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
As a powerlift myself your best bet is a straight up test cycle. You'll get stronger and if you diet properly you won't add too much mass. If you're stuck on using an oral grab some Msten or another DHT derivative. That should help you add the strength without size. Or get bigger then do a water cut to get back down to weight and maintain strength.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear the old methyl tren and cheque drops combo is pretty much an instant strength boost. Also huge aggression. No need to cycle it, take it on the day you need it and don't take it any other time. For health reasons.

For SARMS and PH though I think Epiandro is going to be the only one that works the day you first take it.

Or are you ok with designer steroids or "methyl prohormones" as the used to be called? In that case there are some good options. DMZ gives some pretty decent strength right off the bat. Msten as well.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I hear S4 can improve your strength better than any other sarm and it basically adds no size. But some of the Bulgarian weightlifting team got suspended for using winstrol. So if winstrol is their choice then I’d say it’d be the best choice for you too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi buddies how are you all?

i am fine, so i'm looking for something to build pure strenght without adding mass. Sarms or Ph, after some research i found that either Andarine or Epiandro, i also read about 19-andro, those would give me a lot of strenght without too much mass (from what i read). Have any experience or ideas for that purpose ?

Thanks everyone!

ps: the reason why i don't want mass is because i'm a powerlifter and already close to my weightclass limit.
I prefer (legitimate) Anavar for strength. It can increase size some, but isn't a bulker. For me, it adds tremendous strength.
I've known several power lifters who also use it.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Anavar and dmz was one where it hit me hard. Prob was just the anavar tho.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would guess that lgd beats every other sarm. S23 could be there but there's so little info about it. S4 is arguably the best Sarm because the whole purpose of a Sarm is to preserve muscle and s4 seems to be on pair if not better than DHT.

So a safe bet for size is lgd which I think is about 12 times more anabolic than ostarine. S4 would be my safe bet for cutting and ostarine probably a little behind.

As for aas there are many options and many are very close to the same strength. Msten has way more positive reviews than other steroids with the same strength, less sides so to speak and I also find the gains to be very nice compared to something like dbol. As for cutting I'd always go winstrol for the best results and anavar is great cause it's a bit milder.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I prefer (legitimate) Anavar for strength. It can increase size some, but isn't a bulker. For me, it adds tremendous strength.
I've known several power lifters who also use it.
I've seen many more PLs who use Anadrol, though. That's the long run oral of choice for them it seems like. Woof.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen many more PLs who use Anadrol, though. That's the long run oral of choice for them it seems like. Woof.
Yeah, but he needs to avoid weight gain.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, but he needs to avoid weight gain.
Yeah, that's why above I was thinking a pre competition dose only. Anadrol I don't even think would work for that though. That Mtren and Mtrest though... Instant full CNS recruitment. And I never thought they looked good for size because I've seen guys try to run either or both for a cycle and they didn't really look any different after. Kind of like andros in that regard only a thousand times more toxic and very much effective for instant strength and aggression.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My vote is LGD. If you eat normal its not going to put much mass on. Few pounds but strength is through the roof

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aavar the last few weeks before the meet and halotestin or methyl tren the last few days before. Gonna blow any sarm clean out of the water. As far as what is available legally MSTEN might be your best bet. It will put a few lbs on you but nothing like test that will load you with 10-15 lbs of water

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cyanostane barely put a couple lbs on me but definitely made me stronger - I think you can still get it from the UK. Epiandro should without a doubt be in your stack. Winstrol and Anavar if you aren’t worried about legality - if keeping it legit, Msten is probably the best bet to stack with the epiandro, but you MUST keep diet and calories under control, because it will just soak up lbs of glycogen like a sponge if you feed it.

Trenavar is phenomenal for strength in higher doses, and I was barely gaining weight on it despite eating like it was my job - huge recomposition.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's why above I was thinking a pre competition dose only. Anadrol I don't even think would work for that though. That Mtren and Mtrest though... Instant full CNS recruitment. And I never thought they looked good for size because I've seen guys try to run either or both for a cycle and they didn't really look any different after. Kind of like andros in that regard only a thousand times more toxic and very much effective for instant strength and aggression.
Nah it would work but it would be like making your muscles fuller pre comp which is fine but temporary. Anadrol isn't that strong on lower dosage

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Winstrol weakens the tendons though, and can be pretty good for size if you know what you're doing. Hulk Hogan for example took a lot of Winstrol in his career but not much else. In fact that was the steroid of choice for a lot of pro wrestlers. It also caused a lot of unintended injuries.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
As far as SARMs, I would say you'd get the most strength fro. S23. It to me was a souped up version of s4...but s4 is great too and you def won't put on a bunch of mass.