Unanswered Sarms Liquid vs Tablets

Skippy91

Awards
Looking for advice on sarms. Have used ph but not sarms.
What would be better liquid or tablet.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No difference. Probably just easier to dose properly in pills.

Skippy91

Awards
Cheers, i dont have a supplier, are the ads on this forum legit? Just use them?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think The reason why people were saying sarm capsules aren’t legit is because as a research chemical, liquid makes more sense(legally lol).Wouldn’t say that would have anything to do with the legitimacy but more of shady business practices I guess

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go with the liquid from a reputable rc site. However liquids taste like nitro paint thinner.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cheers, i dont have a supplier, are the ads on this forum legit? Just use them?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
The board sponsors (MAResearch, and PREssentials) are legit, and excellent. Oddly enough, I think I'd go with the liquid.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would go with the liquid from a reputable rc site. However liquids taste like nitro paint thinner.
That's what winning taste like. Clomid and asin are probably the harshest.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's what winning taste like. Clomid and asin are probably the harshest.
Asin is pfizer so idk...but it does have a similar sour taste if i let it sit in my mouth before swallowing.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received this response a while back from one of the sponsored research companies when asking specifically about RAD, and I have to say I completely agree. No matter if it's a different brand or not, the liquid has always worked better for me.

at the end of the day RAD-140 starts as the same raw powder, whether liquid or encapsulated.
But, I do strongly believe when research trials are allowed to test on living organisms that we will find sublingual delivery definitely has a unique ‘punch’ compared to encapsulated. Pharmacology proves that many times over with various studies,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nycnano Peptide/Research 4
PatWheeler Anabolics 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6