SARMs: Liquid and Capsules

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad_fc3s

Awards
So this is my first post, not sure if I'm supposed to make an introduction post somewhere else but hoping I can get some good answers.
So I recently started a SARM cycle called Chimera from Immortal Science, it's a SARM stack of LGD, MK677, and Ostarine. This isn't my first cycle, I've done ostapure before which I believe saw it ended up being a prohormone but I still got decent results from it. My question is, is there anyone else taking anything from Immortal Science? I couldn't find anything google searching, so I'm kind of unsure of how reputable it is. I've decided after this cycle I'm going to go to liquids though as I've read too much negatives about capsules and just want to make sure I'm taking the real thing. So I'll be picking up some ostarine from sarmstore1 and it's 30ml/30mg which from my understanding one bottle should last a whole cycle at 25mg? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, like I said Im looking for advice and opinions.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, do you have a cycle support? Protect your liver and your organs with CEL CYCLE ASSIST and TUDCA.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No need with SARMs
Individual - what were your BP, Liver, and Lipid lab numbers on Ostapure? And your adding a new drug with the LGD. Cycle supports are so cheap (especially compared to the drugs) - why risk your health?

No idea on your product/vendor.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No need with SARMs
No offense but according to your post. You've never used a SARM.

2 SARMS and MK677 in one cap limits dose to dependence to formulation. I don't like that.

More later.

bad_fc3s

Awards
I never had labs done before cycling ostapure, I did have them done before this cycle though. I'm saying from one post I read someone said they weren't real, doesn't make it true. So as far as I know they could have been real. Still nothing to do with what I posted lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with others above. I definitely recommend picking up some cycle assist like CEL cycle assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Nycnano Peptide/Research 4
PatWheeler Anabolics 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6