Sarms help - want to run first cycle

Ironmaniac128

Awards
I’ve looked into running a sarms cycle of S23, YK -11 or ostarine. I’m seen some conflicting information about how to run them. I’m wanting to know the best way to cycle a sarm and what should been taken with it and after. I’m 37yr, 5’8”, 200lbs male. Any suggestions 8 greatly appreciate. I want to do this right.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well you’ve got the two strongest listed, yk is actually a steroid, and then ostarine which could be considered the weakest...

Decide what your goal is first ?

Chilidogofdeath

Awards
Ostarine would be good for a first cycle. How experienced are you with anabolics?

Ironmaniac128

Awards
I haven’t taken any before. I don’t want to screw myself up because of lack of education or knowledge. I know these are anabolics, I want advice doing them right with attaining the best results possible

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t taken any before. I don’t want to screw myself up because of lack of education or knowledge. I know these are anabolics, I want advice doing them right with attaining the best results possible
Like Rad83 said...
You need to decide what you’re aiming for first, what’s your goal? Then you can look for the compounds that suit your goals.

Last edited:
hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve looked into running a sarms cycle of S23, YK -11 or ostarine. I’m seen some conflicting information about how to run them. I’m wanting to know the best way to cycle a sarm and what should been taken with it and after. I’m 37yr, 5’8”, 200lbs male. Any suggestions 8 greatly appreciate. I want to do this right.
Definitely should do some rrsearch in the anabolics section. Thats what I did and found enough info to make and run multiple cycles.