Sarms help - first time user

Ironmaniac128

Awards
I’m 37yrs old 200lbs, 5’8”. I’m looking at running my first cycle of sarms. I’m looking at S23,YK-11, or ostarine. What do I take with them to keep me safe and get the most out of them. I’m not on TRT or any other anabolics.
Anything helps, greatly appreciate the time you take to answer.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m 37yrs old 200lbs, 5’8”. I’m looking at running my first cycle of sarms. I’m looking at S23,YK-11, or ostarine. What do I take with them to keep me safe and get the most out of them. I’m not on TRT or any other anabolics.
What are your goals and current body fat percentage?

Ironmaniac128

Awards
I want to gain some size with staying lean. 13% BF

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your 5'8 13% and 200 pounds and you want size? If those numbers are legit your a big dude

Have you ever run any anabolics?

Ironmaniac128

Awards
Yes there legit, thanks. Don’t feel that big. I’ve never run any anabolics before, worried about not doing it right and screwing myself up.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes there legit, thanks. Don’t feel that big. I’ve never run any anabolics before, worried about not doing it right and screwing myself up.
Read some of the cycle logs on here for rad 140, lgd, and 1/4 andro. That should give you a lot of answers to your questions. Put together a cycle layout of dosages and specific goals and diet, repost when you decide on all of those things and more people will be able to help you.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For your first run you should run something tried and true like LGD or RAD. S23 is ruff and toxic. Yk-11 is very controversial and no human studies. Your on the fringe with your first cycle.

Run LGD 15mg for 8-10 weeks and a proper PCT with Clomid or nolva.

I'd also probably do a little more reading as well

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get a test base, that's what I learned really quick, 4 andro or you can try dermacrine. I got both.

S23 will shut you down quick or suppress you into no man's land. I recently just experienced this.

LGD or rad 140, I found rad made me retain water like crazy but I heard this is much more true with lgd.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
You’re obese. Lol jk
I get a health screening every year at work and they always tell me I’m over weight at 5’6 and 175. 15%

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re obese. Lol jk
I get a health screening every year at work and they always tell me I’m over weight at 5’6 and 175. 15%
LOL.
I haven't been in the recommended weight range since I was 18.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pick one, run it for at least 6 weeks (not s23) and keep to the diet and training plan. Be patient, that is the best advice. Unless you start feeling awful don't stop, don't up the dose, don't add in more stuff, don't suddenly up calories by a crazy amount. Biggest mistake is people thinking these are magic pills, get disappointed they haven't added an inch to their arms in one week and constantly start manipulating the cycle every few days.