SARMS hair loss

Blackonwhite

Awards
Hello everyone,

I heard about a few cases in men but I would like to know if any females experienced this side effect. I'm on my 6th week of Cardarine 20mg + Ostarine 12mg cycle . I have not lost any weight but I did lower my body fat by 10% in this period due to increased endurance and doing more HIIT and cardio .
However my hair started falling out so excessively that I'm thinking about stopping my cycle. Any input would be appreciated.

Blackonwhite

Awards
Thank you so much ! I really appreciate it .

Scandikandi

Awards
I came here to ask the same thing. I’m on my second cycle of Ostarine, about 9 weeks in, was planning on going 12 weeks just like my first time. I’ve put on a ton of muscle for a female, and my strenth has gone way up. However a week or two ago I noticed I had a ton of hair shedding everytime I showered. Just today I realized it’s probably from the Ostarine. I hate to go off it because my body otherwise responds so well. But my hair is already thin and I don’t want to risk permanent hair loss �� would love to hear if any other females are experiencing this too.

Blackonwhite

Awards
Ostarine is the only thing you are taking that is more than likely what's causing your hair loss. And mine . I started Cardarine on May 6th and a week later added the Ostarine. That is when I started losing my hair . In addition to that I missed my period and started getting breakouts on my shoulder which I didn't mention in my original post because the hair loss was my main concern. Everyone's body reacts differently and it seems like ours didn't take this substance very well . And I was only taking half of the recommended dose . I know most say PCT is not necessary for females , especially when it comes to Sarms but in this case I think we need it . I discontinued Ostarine 5 days ago . My skin is clearing up already and since I'm taking a good hair growth vitamin I see baby hairs sticking out on top of my head . So I don't believe it's permanent. Once you discontinue using it you should see improvement. I'm still curious of other experiences so hopefully someone else will share theirs .

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine isn't a Sarm and shouldn't cause any hair problems. Ostarine does affect the androgenic receptor but doesn't convert to dht and it shouldn't be possible to notice hairloss. It's dose dependant and each person reacts differently so maybe it's possible in some weird way that has not been established. I just find it extremely odd and I can't really believe ostarine is the problem. Could be mentally being worried about sides or stressrelated or something I really can't explain.

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And does that run 4-6 weeks? No up on dosage?

Last edited: