sarms for recomp

kostas3k

Awards
Hi to everybody,

I am new to this forum and i want some advices regarding sarms. I am 6,1 height 177 lb weight and around 15% bf. I want to make a sarms cycle 2-3 months for recomp. I have tried in the past ostarine cycle and mk677 cycle...the ostarine cycle was good except the headaches at the beginning and the little suppression. The mk677 was a bit bad because of bloating... I liked very much the pumps the good sleep but i had a very bad bloating that caused blood pressure issues. I want to try ostarine again and i want to stack it with an another sarm but i dont know which one is the best for my goals. I do a lot of cardio because i am an athlete and also i lift weights 3 times a week. I have in my mind to do ostarine-cardarine cycle or ostarine-s4 but i dont know exactly. I have read that very nice stack is ostarine-lgd but i dont want water weight so much.Which is your suggestion?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I'm an athlete as well. I am not after the traditional BB build anymore. Strength, speed, endurance, recovery and mobility are my primary goals. I have experimented with several SARMS for this purpose. Osterine and S4 have been most beneficial. They are both dose dependent for me. The higher you can run S4 the better. If you get get visual sides from S4 you may have problems tolerating it at the effective dose and run time for it to be most effective.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not get anything out of LGD at 20mg/day. I dosed 20-30mg of Rad140 on a recomp and the results were nothing short of excellent. I don't do a lot of cardio but did a couple races on Rad and it just felt like I could go faster than usual and just run forever. I have not used S4 but have heard of pretty good results from it.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Do you experience cramping (back/shin) on orals? If so, did you get them on Rad?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you experience cramping (back/shin) on orals? If so, did you get them on Rad?
I do sometimes get them, but rad was a little different. Mostly my calves and glutes I felt it in. It wasn't really cramping it was more of everything being super tight, like it was always pumped. It was actually an awesome feeling. Nothing like the bad back pumps from SD.

kostas3k

Awards
What about pct for rad or lgd? I have never tried them but for other logs i have read that they are very suppressive specially at doses like that you said before. I dont want to much suppression like lethargy symptoms and etc. Is there any way to overtake it? Like a pct product during cycle or test booster?
I have in my mind to run with my cycle a complete test booster product to help with the suppression. I have read people take nolva or clomid with sarms cycle to avoid suppression but i think its gonna be bad for the endocrine system to add a serm to a sarm cycle.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about pct for rad or lgd? I have never tried them but for other logs i have read that they are very suppressive specially at doses like that you said before. I dont want to much suppression like lethargy symptoms and etc. Is there any way to overtake it? Like a pct product during cycle or test booster?
I have in my mind to run with my cycle a complete test booster product to help with the suppression. I have read people take nolva or clomid with sarms cycle to avoid suppression but i think its gonna be bad for the endocrine system to add a serm to a sarm cycle.
Everyone is different. I hear some people get hit bad with lethargy a few weeks in from RAD. I ran a pretty high dose for 12 weeks straight and had more energy than ever all day long. I ran LGD at 20mg alongside trest up to 75mg and there were some days I just couldn't get myself going.

I have even heard of some people using rad as a test base itself, which doesn't really make sense to me but they claim it worked. The only way to know how it will hit you is to try. The best thing would be start with a low dose and up it slowly until you start to get any undesirable sides. The best thing about a long sarms cycle is that you have plenty of weeks to find the right dosage and once you do you still have a couple months on exactly what is working for you, depending on cycle length of course.

kostas3k

Awards
Thank you. I know the best way is to try by myself. Have rad made water retention for you? I need just lean gains thats the reason i ask. I dont like the water retention.

Leaveit

Awards
You will need to get a test base unless you want to feel lethargic. Im on it now, and im running 600mg weekly of test with it. If you are too afraid to inject test. Then go buy some dermacrine and run it for 12 weeks with your RAD

kostas3k

Awards
Thats i heard before that with lgd and rad its better to run test base. Is the same with ostarine or s4? Maybe some of the sarms are fake because i have heard people with a lot of suppression from ostarine for example and others who said there was not any suppression. i have tried ostarine the first 2 weeks at 15 mgs and that was ok with a little bit headache.The third week i went with 25 mgs the same 4 week and that was the point that i started to feel bad sides low libido,low sex drive, sleepiness and very bad headache. I dont know why, maybe i am sensitive to that or it is too strong for receptors but nobody tells that. I know that i am sensitive because i have also some problems with serms. I have bad sides even at low doses of clomid or nolva such 12,5 mgs of clomid... Thats the reason i am thinking if i can handle the rad or lgd. I dont want to go like zombie at work and i dont want to have problem on sexual relationships.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
RickyBlobby has an interesting thread on preventing shutdown with Torem on cycle. Definitely worth a read.

kostas3k

Awards
Ok thank you. I will try to find this thread... Thats my though to use a serm on cycle but in the past i have used nolva and clomid and they gave me really bad sides both of them. I think with sarms side effects will be worse.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Ok thank you. I will try to find this thread... Thats my though to use a serm on cycle but in the past i have used nolva and clomid and they gave me really bad sides both of them. I think with sarms side effects will be worse.
It's actually called Clomid on cyle. However, it speaks to SERMS in general.

kostas3k

Awards
ok i found this. contact13 have you ever tried mk677? And how did it went?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I haven't tried LGD yet, the water retention is something that comes with all aas to a degree. It goes away after the cycle, so it doesn't matter much... What you want is the strongest anabolic that you are willing to tolerate bc recomping is the hardest thing to do.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
ok i found this. contact13 have you ever tried mk677? And how did it went?
I have. I finished up a 6 month run about 30 days ago. I ran 25mg for 5 months. 12.5 for the remainder. Great fullness even while cutting. Definitely held water. Helped me transition to waking up at 3:30 am to go to gym as I felt great on 5 hours sleep. Honestly, don't think I would ever run again. Maybe down the line for anti aging effects if that turns out to be legit.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ostarine and S4 is by far the best sarm cycle I have ever ran. Used it during a cut to hold onto muscle.

kostas3k

Awards
With your experience with s4 how much suppressive is this? More than ostarine?
And have you any libido issue while you were on this?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I felt great running ostarine and S4 over 8 weeks. I only seem to start getting lethargy and suppression symptoms when I aim for the 12 week mark. A couple of weeks on clomid sorts me right out though. This is going by feel though. For all I know if I had my bloods done I may have the test levels of a 4 year old girl. Never had an issue with libido. Night vision on S4 was a whole other story however.

kostas3k

Awards
Which were your dosages on both s4 and ostarine?
Also i want to ask if someone has experience with yk11?
I have read the logs but is it good for cutting at low doses or just for bulking?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not quite sure what causes so much bloat for everyone with mk and supposedly it should go away after a week or two. I'm at 3 months now and I have absolutely no bloat. I am on a low carb diet which can help.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ostarine was 25mg per day and S4 started at 50mg per day and went up to 75mg.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm an athlete as well. I am not after the traditional BB build anymore. Strength, speed, endurance, recovery and mobility are my primary goals. I have experimented with several SARMS for this purpose. Osterine and S4 have been most beneficial. They are both dose dependent for me. The higher you can run S4 the better. If you get get visual sides from S4 you may have problems tolerating it at the effective dose and run time for it to be most effective.
What kind of effects have you noticed with S4? I’m a first timer looking at it (long time aas user however) and looking to add something mild to my 250mg cruise test for a mini cut.

I felt great running ostarine and S4 over 8 weeks. I only seem to start getting lethargy and suppression symptoms when I aim for the 12 week mark. A couple of weeks on clomid sorts me right out though. This is going by feel though. For all I know if I had my bloods done I may have the test levels of a 4 year old girl. Never had an issue with libido. Night vision on S4 was a whole other story however.
How bad was night vision?

How was your general experience with S4 in detail if you can provide?

Thank you

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Drop ostarine it’s garbage. Rad is one of the best sarm to stack in basically any case so I would go with it for your recomp. I would personally stack it with either LGD or S4 if I was you!

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
What kind of effects have you noticed with S4? I’m a first timer looking at it (long time aas user however) and looking to add something mild to my 250mg cruise test for a mini cut.

Thank you
Honestly, I've gone back to AAS myself after a long break because the sides from all the grey market stuff (SARMS) are just not worth it. With that being said, S4 run high enough is the closest thing to Winny you can find as far as gains. The night vision and yellow tint was severe for me. It got worse every time I ran it. The last time was in October and I could barely bring my kids trick or treating. That was it for me. As far as your TRT ad on, I would suggest Anavar. Great gains and effects on my blood work were less harsh than SARMS.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thank you
I used it during a very long long cut for an 8 week period. It helped kee strength up and looked more vascular on it too. Ran it at 50 mg to start then bumped to 75 mg and that's where the night visions really went crazy. I stuck it out though, I don't drive or need to be doing anything particular at night. I do have two young kids though and if one of them stirred in the night I would go through to their room and honestly couldn't see fak all. I had the yellow tint to everything in low light and unless I looked directly at a light source my vision would just black it out. The kids have a nightlight in their room and like I said if I looked at it I could see it but if I looked down at my son everything just went black. Even with the night light on I couldn't see my hand 5 cm from my face.

Didn't really freak me out to the point that I wanted to stop using it but if I was a night worker then it would have had to stop. I took the positive view that it meant my product wasn't bunk.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used it during a very long long cut for an 8 week period. It helped kee strength up and looked more vascular on it too. Ran it at 50 mg to start then bumped to 75 mg and that's where the night visions really went crazy. I stuck it out though, I don't drive or need to be doing anything particular at night. I do have two young kids though and if one of them stirred in the night I would go through to their room and honestly couldn't see fak all. I had the yellow tint to everything in low light and unless I looked directly at a light source my vision would just black it out. The kids have a nightlight in their room and like I said if I looked at it I could see it but if I looked down at my son everything just went black. Even with the night light on I couldn't see my hand 5 cm from my face.

Didn't really freak me out to the point that I wanted to stop using it but if I was a night worker then it would have had to stop. I took the positive view that it meant my product wasn't bunk.
Thanks for your detailed response, appreciate it. So it is manageable to some extent, I was more concerned walking along in the evening when it’s not pitch black but dark and I walk in front of a car or something.
The gains seem good dry and lean which is good