SARMS for healing?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, I am 5 months out from rotator cuff surgery. I'm just now starting to be able to lift weights again, but was wondering if there is anything that could help speed up the healing process.

Are there any SARMS that aid in healing? I'm not trying to rush things, but sadly, working out is my only hobby. Lol.

I plan on running another test e/var cycle, so I'd really like this shoulder healed up.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Mk677 which isn't a sarm but is grouped with them. Joint supports vitamin C, MSM etc with that.

Dmccprez

Awards
Not sure if it's allowed on here but does anybody know any good sources for bpc-157? I know steroid sourcing isn't allowed but not sure about peptides.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if it's allowed on here but does anybody know any good sources for bpc-157? I know steroid sourcing isn't allowed but not sure about peptides.
This IS considered source posting. No need to ask for a source when we have reputable companies in the peptide/research chemical forum. I have experimented with MAResearch BPC-157 and will research again in the future.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't that get really expensive to run it adequately?
Not really. Often times 1 vial will do the trick which means 25-50 bucks. I think you’re likely thinking of a TB-500 course which can get very expensive and really isn’t worthwhile to run a single vial.

Dmccprez

Awards
I just ordered and will try the bpc 157 route. I have tennis elbow that has been plaguing me for a couple years now. Hoping this will clear it up. Any advice on dosing or usage methods?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ordered and will try the bpc 157 route. I have tennis elbow that has been plaguing me for a couple years now. Hoping this will clear it up. Any advice on dosing or usage methods?
Same here...same here

bb333

Awards
  • Established
OK, I am 5 months out from rotator cuff surgery. I'm just now starting to be able to lift weights again, but was wondering if there is anything that could help speed up the healing process.

Are there any SARMS that aid in healing? I'm not trying to rush things, but sadly, working out is my only hobby. Lol.

I plan on running another test e/var cycle, so I'd really like this shoulder healed up.
I'm sorry, what exactly happened to you? injuries for us gym enthusiasts, they are always ugly!
Good recovery.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry, what exactly happened to you? injuries for us gym enthusiasts, they are always ugly!
Good recovery.
I went out last summer with a hernia surgery. The following week, I was going across the street to get my kids, I slipped and fell. Trying not to tear my hernia, I tried to break my fall with my right arm. My arm went all the way backwards and tore my rotator cuff. All my friends thought for sure it was an injury from the gym! lol

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I went out last summer with a hernia surgery. The following week, I was going across the street to get my kids, I slipped and fell. Trying not to tear my hernia, I tried to break my fall with my right arm. My arm went all the way backwards and tore my rotator cuff. All my friends thought for sure it was an injury from the gym! lol
Absurd!
Good brother healing! ;)

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
try ostarine. there are studies supporting ligament/tendon healing in low dosages with next to no adverse effects.
i would say 3mg per day should def help

Dmccprez

Awards
I took my first dose of bpc 157 today. 250mcg sublingual. We'll see what happens, not sure how well it's gonna work orally although I've seen posts online about it working.