SARMS during PCT + other first cycle questions

kristinapls

Awards
so i'm on week 6 of my first ph cycle (ultra 1-dhea + cyclo4AD) and i'm planning on starting pct after week 8.

i was thinking about starting exemestane 12.5mg ed after this week, can someone tell me if this is a good idea or not?

for pct i was just thinking about doing nolva 20/20/10/10 but i was curious as to whether i could run SARMs during this time as well?

also, i've gained a bit of fat on cycle so i'm looking to cut w/ clen + t3 afterwards. should i wait until after finishing PCT to ensure hpta recovery/prevent losing gains?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Why are you thiniking about starting Exemestane? If you do not have high estro sides, and are not gyno prone, why would you bother? If you are using it as a means to lean up, you are going about it the wrong way. I would also not use the Exemestane in PCT unless you need to because of high estrogen issues. If you must, keep the AI to 12.5mg EOD or E3D and run it out past you SERM for a couple of weeks (during PCT weeks 3-6).

If it were me and there were no signs of high E, I would just use arimistane in weeks 3-6 of PCT. You could run it at 75/50/50/25 or 75/75/50/25. This will help lean you out and help with cortisol control, if you don't already have a supplement for that. You could also run it from day 1 of PCT if you wish, using it like so - 75/75/50/50/25/25

I would not recommend a SARM during PCT. They are suppressive to your HPTA and the purpose of PCT is to restart your HPTA.

Definitely do not cut during PCT. Eat at maintenance and train the same way to keep your gains. If you wish to shed some additional fat during PCT, focus on incorporating fasted cardio into your daily routine. As far as when to incorporate clen, I have never used it so somebody else will have to chime in on that one. Fatsed cardio is what I use to cut fat. :]

kristinapls

Awards
Why are you thiniking about starting Exemestane? If you do not have high estro sides, and are not gyno prone, why would you bother? If you are using it as a means to lean up, you are going about it the wrong way. I would also not use the Exemestane in PCT unless you need to because of high estrogen issues. If you must, keep the AI to 12.5mg EOD or E3D and run it out past you SERM for a couple of weeks (during PCT weeks 3-6).

If it were me and there were no signs of high E, I would just use arimistane in weeks 3-6 of PCT. You could run it at 75/50/50/25 or 75/75/50/25. This will help lean you out and help with cortisol control, if you don't already have a supplement for that. You could also run it from day 1 of PCT if you wish, using it like so - 75/75/50/50/25/25

I would not recommend a SARM during PCT. They are suppressive to your HPTA and the purpose of PCT is to restart your HPTA.

Definitely do not cut during PCT. Eat at maintenance and train the same way to keep your gains. If you wish to shed some additional fat during PCT, focus on incorporating fasted cardio into your daily routine. As far as when to incorporate clen, I have never used it so somebody else will have to chime in on that one. Fatsed cardio is what I use to cut fat. :]
i was thinking about exemestane because i seem to have put on a good bit of water weight on cycle. i have been using arimistane (olympus labs arimacare) throughout my cycle.

thanks for the advice, will definitely put off cutting until after pct

kristinapls

Awards
Also I'm thinking about adding t3 for the last two weeks of my cycle in hopes of leaning out a bit. Does this sound like a good idea?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Specifically to answer your question about SARMS, no you do not want to use a SARM during PCT. The goal of PCT is to restore natural hormone production among other things, and SARMS are suppressive by nature. So you'd basically be working against your PCT.

kristinapls

Awards
Specifically to answer your question about SARMS, no you do not want to use a SARM during PCT. The goal of PCT is to restore natural hormone production among other things, and SARMS are suppressive by nature. So you'd basically be working against your PCT.
okay i get it

do you think i could get anything out of using cardarine for the last 2 weeks of my cycle to lean out a bit? or would not be enough time to see any benefits