Sarms cruising

Jcruddy

Awards
Are sarms a viable option for cruising? Especially for those that are just out of range for TRT.

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
I think mk677 would be a viable option for cruising but I’m not POSITIVE, ya might wanna make sure on that one

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
If you're cruising you're on TRT so I'm not sure what you mean. MK-677 is non hormonal so you can run it anytime you want.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are sarms a viable option for cruising? Especially for those that are just out of range for TRT.
Are you saying your Testosterone levels are too high for TRT? That's what it looks like.
What is the range of your test, and number you fall into? How old are you?

To answer your question:

Short:
NO.

Longer:
Use the search function upper right of your browser window.
I've gone back and viewed a few of your older posts 2017. Didn't you learn anything in 3 years?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think he's saying he can't get on trt because his levels are too high for a script, so he wants to cruise on sarms. Not positive tho.

If that's the question then no, it's going to lower your test even more. I mean you can do whatever you want, but I would not sugest it

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Google: viking alternative medicine. Communicate with them. They will help you out. No, SARMs should not be cruised, we do not have long term data on them.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Google: viking alternative medicine. Communicate with them. They will help you out. No, SARMs should not be cruised, we do not have long term data on them.
His question is nonsensical.
If you are out of range for TRT, then you are healthy, so what he's really asking is for a "blast / cycle" information, so he can either get into TRT after or then just recover which is a PCT.

I'm going to be blunt.
He's probably under age; doesn't know etiquette; has not learned anything by lurking in 3 years, and or is an idiot.
It's the idiots that hurt themselves from advice given with good intentions, but mismanage themselves to the point of harm.

I'm positive he's not read the rules of this board.
- He's asked for sources
- He's butted into other threads with his questions
- He can't phrase a sentence other than child-like (Can give credit if English is not his first language)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
His question is nonsensical.
If you are out of range for TRT, then you are healthy, so what he's really asking is for a "blast / cycle" information, so he can either get into TRT after or then just recover which is a PCT.

I'm going to be blunt.
He's probably under age; doesn't know etiquette; has not learned anything by lurking in 3 years, and or is an idiot.
It's the idiots that hurt themselves from advice given with good intentions, but mismanage themselves to the point of harm.

I'm positive he's not read the rules of this board.
- He's asked for sources
- He's butted into other threads with his questions
- He can't phrase a sentence other than child-like (Can give credit if English is not his first language)
Thanks! I haven't paid attention to any of his posts. I do know though that someone can be in range, according to their scale, but have suboptimal test levels, and feel like utter garbage.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks! I haven't paid attention to any of his posts. I do know though that someone can be in range, according to their scale, but have suboptimal test levels, and feel like utter garbage.
I get that, but in asking for a "Cruise" within range, he's asking for TRT with SARMS.
Again, in 3 years, he's not learned those are going to shut him down?

Also:
That's the thing. He's not provided any information.
He never has in 3 years.

I invite you to go back and read his posts, there's only 30.
:)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get that, but in asking for a "Cruise" within range, he's asking for TRT with SARMS.

Also:
He never has in 3 years.

Bahahaha, thanks bro!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Also:
He never has in 3 years.

Your like Sherlock fuckin Holmes, I would have never thought to put any of that together.

Jcruddy

Awards
If I cared I’d be insulted. Yes my levels are too high for trt. About 400. I’m 58. I need a performance boost. My muscles don’t respond as much as they once did. I don’t know why this was a bad question. There are many articles about using Sarms in place of trt. I was thinking a low dose of Osta? From what I read there shouldnt be much suppression. Doesn’t trt suppress?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I cared I’d be insulted.

Yes my levels are too high for trt. About 400. I’m 58. I need a performance boost. My muscles don’t respond as much as they once did. I don’t know why this was a bad question. There are many articles about using Sarms in place of trt. I was thinking a low dose of Osta? From what I read there shouldnt be much suppression. Doesn’t trt suppress?
So, you want to self-medicate with Ostarine. (Low dose will have sides and shut you down.)
Copy me any article using SARMS as TRT, excluding RAD 140.
RAD 140 was the only research chemical I am aware that was even considered for TRT replacement.

If you are close enough to range like 400, and you don't feel well, then go to a clinic.
Self-medicating is a bad idea. You need a doctor to monitor your health, especially at 58.
You will need to get a blood test to show all your other numbers first. You said you were around 400.
What is the number? What is your Estradiol? You may have high Estrogen, or Thyroid issues.

If all those numbers are in range, then maybe look to go a natty route.

There are natural products that can help.
Black Lion Research has a few you may want to look at, and we currently have 30% off for March.
(MADMARCH)

VIRON will help boost your free testosterone.

-M

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I cared I’d be insulted. Yes my levels are too high for trt. About 400. I’m 58. I need a performance boost. My muscles don’t respond as much as they once did. I don’t know why this was a bad question. There are many articles about using Sarms in place of trt. I was thinking a low dose of Osta? From what I read there shouldnt be much suppression. Doesn’t trt suppress?
Sarms are not what they were made out to be. None of them cover the function of trt, and there all suppress. Osta was shown to be slightly surpressive as low as 3mg a day after I believe 2 weeks. Osta does nothing for me bye the way. But in general any of these sarms is going to drop your testosterone and estrogen after a few weeks which will make you feel crappy by the time you .come off. The only benifit I see in this. Is that it will drop your test low enough for a Dr. To possibly prescribe trt.

Now adding a low dose sarm to a trt protocol is something I would do myself. But not in place of testosterone

And yes, trt will suppress your natural testosterone but you have synthetic testosterone to take it's place

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Google: Viking Alternative Medicine

They are TRT experts, they will help you. They know that if you feel bad at 400, that it is too low.