Sarms Banned?

jr_fb6

Awards
So im new to the board, ive taken sarms now for about a year on and off. I love the gains, but i just read that the wonderful government who loves to tell us how to live while taking half of our money is moving forward with the ban of ALL Sarms. So any ideas on whats next out there for me if they go schedule 3 with all Sarms. What a joke BTW

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So im new to the board, ive taken sarms now for about a year on and off. I love the gains, but i just read that the wonderful government who loves to tell us how to live while taking half of our money is moving forward with the ban of ALL Sarms. So any ideas on whats next out there for me if they go schedule 3 with all Sarms. What a joke BTW
If you're worried about legality you can go with 1 and 4 andro. I dont think those will be scheduled.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can run M Sten or DMZ without much fear of legal repercussion. They are technically controlled substances, but they were not explicitly stated in the designer steroid ban so there are still US companies making/selling it. Never hear of anyone getting into legal trouble for possessing these compounds. Just be sure you research them in depth before running them because they need to be run with support supplements so you don’t f yourself up.. Our board sponsors Vicious Labs and Premier Research Essentials has them for sale.

mynewusername

Awards
roids are also illegal yet u can buy them easily, just order sarms off of alibaba or somewhere **** it, idgaf about whats legal or not

they purposely made it illegal to earn more money, mk 677 gives u the same increase in hgh for 20 dollars a month as 3 thousand dollars of pharma hgh does.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Man, stock up now! They aren’t illegal yet but soon will be

johnvonjones

Awards
If you are in America, what is a trusted source to order from (liquid Ostarine )?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are in America, what is a trusted source to order from (liquid Ostarine )?
Look at the board sources they are all the best. MA research is one if not the best. There’s many others that are just as good I guess

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
WesleyInman Supplements 78
Supplements 6