Sarms at my local Supplment Shop

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Hi I'm 18 and been training for 2 years and have good understanding of diet and nutrition but I was just coming
to find out some advice.

I went into my local supplement shop and he's been telling about how amazing these supps that he is selling and that someone my age would be fine with taking these supplement and that its legal to sell them and they won't have any sides , it's obvious he's trying to sell it to me but is his facts right?.

He told me that some of the sarms require PCT and some don't such as like Mk677 gh etc but like the RAD ones for more experience users require it because it's much stronger and he said that he's sold the sarms to people my age and had no problems and made sick gains. And I was wondering to find out a lot more research before I consider doing anything of the sort.

What you guys suggest I'm planning to do a lean bulk and I know proper nutrition is we're it's at 90% and was relying on maybe getting a supplement for the remaining 10% of the muscle gains. What's your thoughts and if I was to get a sarm which one would u suggest ?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
We won't suggest any SARMs to you because you're 18. Eat big and lift heavy. And never take advice from someone trying to sell you something.

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Yeah I know right was just curious, what age is it then when sarms and that would be appropriate to use ? mike33511

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
At the very least, 21. Most will say 25. Starting with anabolics at your age will only increase the chances that you do permanent damage to your endocrine system. Unless you want to have to start TRT in your 20's, I would wait.

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
At the very least, 21. Most will say 25. Starting with anabolics at your age will only increase the chances that you do permanent damage to your endocrine system. Unless you want to have to start TRT in your 20's, I would wait.
mike33511

Okay will wait in no rush, are you familiar with any supplements which have no effect on endocrine system which I could use for my bulk any supps you could recommend and I'll have a look ?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
At your ago you should really need not to worry about using any supplements. It's best to spend your money on quality food sources. If you really want to spend your money on something I would look into a multivitamin like Fitmen by Formutech or Anavite by Gaspari throw in a fish oil and some creatine monohydrate and you should be good to go. If you are really feeling frisky go with some Mesomorph PWO