Sarms and suppression

Jcc7220

Awards
Ok so I’ve been thinking and how bad is it to run a *real* SARM cycle without testosterone. If I ran say 25/30mg LGD ED,
10mg YK11 ED,
50mg S4,(Or maybe S23),
25mg mk-677
IGF LR3
I’m trying to paint a picture of a Sarms cycle with complete shutdown. Is this ok I would run a full PCT
But I’m sure libido would crash completely but if i sucked it up and pushed through what would be the consequences of true shutdown without test?

This is the kind of cycle I want to run without running real gear which I will once I have a kid. ITS TRT for life and Blast cruise. But for now I figure I’ll cycle SARMS but to get reall results I hear I need reall doses would this cycle work without testosterone?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking with that LGD dose alone you will experience some serious sides. Looks more like an osta dose to me. Everyone is different man. I would at least get some dermacrine, sup3r-dhea, 4 andro or epi andro to work as a base and combat the sides. I would think the lethargy would cause you to stop early without one.

Jcc7220

Awards
I'm thinking with that LGD dose alone you will experience some serious sides. Looks more like an osta dose to me. Everyone is different man. I would at least get some dermacrine, sup3r-dhea, 4 andro or epi andro to work as a base and combat the sides. I would think the lethargy would cause you to stop early without one.
What if I kept all the compounds at a fairly low dose. So I guess it’s simple there just is no avoiding testosterone replacement??

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If you keep them low dose, you will not experience the desired results. Suppression is suppression. Some people can get by without a base and tough through the sides though.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get some dermacrine!

I think IconicForm has some coupon codes?

Lethargy, libido, lack of mental focus are just some of the sides you can expect without a test base

Slapoyjoe

I don’t know why you’d run so much LGD. You can have solid gains at 10 mg ed with far less sides.

Jcc7220

Awards
I was trying to describe a cycle with complete shutdown with sarms
(Like could I go all out on sarms without test)
not that I would definitely run such a high dose LGD. But on the other hand I have heard high dose LGD does work well.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Don't mega dose anything. Its foolish and harder for your body to process all that. Start small and work up.