SARMS and puffy nipples

DM5

Awards
Hi all
About 3 months ago I did a short course of RAD-140 20mg/day (6 weeks) but stopped coz it was inducing migraines. I had no other adverse issues and bloods showed that while my test was low end I hadn’t been completely suppressed.

I’d read that going onto MK677 was a good pct as it allowed you to keep training hard while your test recovered so I jumped onto that at 25mg/day and also started 5mg DAA each day.

However, after about 3 weeks I noticed my nips starting to get puffy. I read that MK677 could cause increased prolactin so I came down to 12.5mg/day but kept the DAA. However I was still suffering from puffy nips and read that DAA can also cause increased prolactin (read it on pubmed) so I stopped both MK677 and the DAA and started P-5-P at 50mg/day then upped to 100mg/day and for the past few days have also been taking vitamin e as well as upping the P-5-P to 150mg but the puffy nips aren’t going anywhere.

I’m at my wits end and starting to get quite concerned. Any help is much appreciated.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not run a nolva pct? I never really got into the DAA thing. The p5p probably would of worked if you started a few weeks ago but who knows. I’m about to experiment with another protocol I found the other day in the next few weeks and see if that has any impact on mine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why people should research the crap out of all of this before jumping in.
Then, After researching, post your proposed cycle, on cycle ancillaries, and PCT on this site for critique.

I'm not going to beat you over the head with it now (what would be the point?).
But you obviously don't know much about all of this.

I'd start with getting some Nolvadex (now).

Feel free to message me if you like.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi all
About 3 months ago I did a short course of RAD-140 20mg/day (6 weeks) but stopped coz it was inducing migraines. I had no other adverse issues and bloods showed that while my test was low end I hadn’t been completely suppressed.

I’d read that going onto MK677 was a good pct as it allowed you to keep training hard while your test recovered so I jumped onto that at 25mg/day and also started 5mg DAA each day.

However, after about 3 weeks I noticed my nips starting to get puffy. I read that MK677 could cause increased prolactin so I came down to 12.5mg/day but kept the DAA. However I was still suffering from puffy nips and read that DAA can also cause increased prolactin (read it on pubmed) so I stopped both MK677 and the DAA and started P-5-P at 50mg/day then upped to 100mg/day and for the past few days have also been taking vitamin e as well as upping the P-5-P to 150mg but the puffy nips aren’t going anywhere.

I’m at my wits end and starting to get quite concerned. Any help is much appreciated.
Mk677 is not pct, it does nothing for testosterone. Nothing you ran was a pct product so you didn't do any pct at all. Your hormones were out of whack, your testosterone was low and on the rebound your estrogen spiked and you ended up with low test and high estrogen and that's most likely the bigger picture of what happened.

Next time you should do more research

DM5

Awards
All

Thanks for the responses, much appreciated. However, I do have to give a bit of push back to some of the criticisms here.

I’m not some kid who has been training for 2 years and got fed up he doesn’t look like Arnie so got on the PEDs. I’ve been training for 20 years naturally and being a kick in the arse off of 40 I thought I’d give a final push with PEDs to see if I could squeeze the last drops out of my potential.

I’ve been looking into PEDs on and off for around 10 years and I’m aware of the need for PCT but I’ll admit I’m no expert. In fact, that’s one of the reasons why I didn’t go down the injectable test route: the lack of proper PCT options/availability. I live in the UK and there’s nobody at the gym I go to whom I could get things from either. After looking into it, there didn’t seem to be a consensus on PCT for SARMS so I thought that by tipping my toe in the water with a low dose of RAD 140 and OTC PCT that I would be ok. How can the PCT protocol for full blown test for 12 weeks be the same as a low dose SARM?

I know that MK677 doesn’t do anything for test. The aim was to try and keep gains and momentum from the RAD while my test recovered. My test levels after the RAD were still within normal range - a couple of mcg above bottom line actually so would an estrogen spike occur?

Also, just to be clear, the puffy nips aren’t something that’s noticeable in a natural pose. It’s only if I’m in a kinda “tying shoe laces” position or if I’m flexing my chest so I don’t know where on the gyno/puffy nips scale that registers? I’m not lean, I’m sitting about 15-20% BF.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im willing to bet they are puffy from the DAA/MK

you could wait it out most likely, as it doesn't sound like you are too far out of whack

get yourself some inhibit-p by SNS

DM5

Awards
im willing to bet they are puffy from the DAA/MK

you could wait it out most likely, as it doesn't sound like you are too far out of whack

get yourself some inhibit-p by SNS
Thanks for the reply. This is what I’m hoping. I’d read that P-5-P and Vit E were good for combating prolactin but I’ve been taking the P-5-P for about 10 days and the Vit E for about a week now but nothing seems to be happening.

Do you know if heightened prolactin levels eventually correct themselves on their own? But does it do a lot of “damage” (ie permanent puffy nips) on the way down?

DM5

Awards
The next question, I gather everyone recommends I try to get some proper PCT in place before trying something stronger like LGD?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know dudes who've got hella puffy nips from low dose short Osta cycle, without a SERM PCT.

Definitely get a SERM for LGD. Or for any other SARM, for that matter. You'll also want to run something, that converts to test/estro with it. Probably will feel pretty lowsy running it solo.

Reactions: DM5

DM5

Awards
I know dudes who've got hella puffy nips from low dose short Osta cycle, without a SERM PCT.

Definitely get a SERM for LGD. Or for any other SARM, for that matter. You'll also want to run something, that converts to test/estro with it. Probably will feel pretty lowsy running it solo.
Is there any way an OTC PCT like SNS Inhibit E would be effective for LGD cycle? Or am I gonna need a proper SERM? As I’ve said before, I have no issues with a SERM it’s simply that I’ve no idea how I would get it.

I was looking at a 9 week cycle of LGD starting at 10mg/day for two weeks, 20mg/day for 4 weeks then back down to 10mg/day for the final three weeks this would all be in conjunction with 10mg of MK each day.

I’ve seen people recommending 4-andro as a test base. Is this normally run at a really low level just to give some test/estro?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there any way an OTC PCT like SNS Inhibit E would be effective for LGD cycle? Or am I gonna need a proper SERM? As I’ve said before, I have no issues with a SERM it’s simply that I’ve no idea how I would get it.

I was looking at a 9 week cycle of LGD starting at 10mg/day for two weeks, 20mg/day for 4 weeks then back down to 10mg/day for the final three weeks this would all be in conjunction with 10mg of MK each day.

I’ve seen people recommending 4-andro as a test base. Is this normally run at a really low level just to give some test/estro?
Well, the recovery of HPTA is always a bit individual and depends on multiple factors, but I wouldn't run a SARM without a proper PCT personally and so I can't recommend anyone doing so.

For the possible LGD cycle, don't taper down your dosage. That won't do any good and will just make the cycle less effective. For dosing, I can see a sense in starting low to see how you get along with a new compound, but I would go to a minimum of 20 mg quickly. And would probably look to go up from there at some point.

4-Andro works OK for most for estro/test 'base', but it needs to be taken at appropriate dose. 300 mg minimun for oral and 150 mg minimun for TD, typically.