Sarms and prohormones

A

artb

Awards
Not sure if I’m the right place. I have 6 weeks worth of LGD and 4 weeks worth of 1-testosterone and decabolin from hi tech. Can I stack these? Would it be worth it? Any and all feed back would be appreciated

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure if I’m the right place. I have 6 weeks worth of LGD and 4 weeks worth of 1-testosterone and decabolin from hi tech. Can I stack these? Would it be worth it? Any and all feed back would be appreciated
I'm assuming the 1- Test is 1-Andro?
What's the active in the Decabolin?

A

artb

Awards
Decabolin is 19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol. Yes 1-test is 1-andro

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, you could stack them.
If you're prone to lethargy, you might want to add a Test base of some kind (like Dermacrine).

A

artb

Awards
Looking at this dermacrine, is this easy to get, legal issues? I’m seeing it on amazon just wondering if it’s legit or what

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking at this dermacrine, is this easy to get, legal issues? I’m seeing it on amazon just wondering if it’s legit or what
Yeah, that's one of the reasons that I mentioned it. It's DHEA based, so it's legal. And I've seen it help with some pretty harsh Steroids.
I personally used it with Superdrol (!!), and it really helped.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure you can stack. But 6 weeks of lgs is not alot and neither is 4 weeks of 1ad. Maybe it would be better to cross fade them. Start using 1ad at week 5 of lgd.

You will get totally shut down though and you need a test base. If you dont want to pin, this are your options from best to worst: transdermal test, trest, 4ad, dbol, dhea and dermacrine. Imo. I wouldn't use any of them though for a base.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Renew1
Not to hijack homeboys thread, but quick question. Do you think dermacrine would have any effect if I'm on test already? I'd like to do a few weeks of either SD or m1a near the end of my cycle and I don't want to deal with any lethargy, which I definitely still had with sd and test in the beginning.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Renew1
Not to hijack homeboys thread, but quick question. Do you think dermacrine would have any effect if I'm on test already? I'd like to do a few weeks of either SD or m1a near the end of my cycle and I don't want to deal with any lethargy, which I definitely still had with sd and test in the beginning.
Well you're on test, and the lethargy obviously isn't from low T, so I doubt dermacrine would be very effective. Sounds like organ strain/ toxicity to me. I recommend injectable SD over oral, heard good things.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah that might be a good idea for next time. I'll probably just power through if I decide to do that. The place I use has injectable 1-test cyp which I'm very interested in

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Renew1
Yeah I agree with what RB is saying (in theory, as I've never run Dermacrine with Test, LOL). Could there be something in the bottle of Dermacrine that would help you? Could be, but I doubt it.
But most people who have never tried it would be surprised at how helpful it can be

Honestly man, with the way SD treated you, you might want to consider whether you even want to run the rest. I'm not saying don't ...just weigh it out.
If not, somebody was offering what sounded like a decent trade for somebody's SD.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I'm leaning towards running the m1a I have left anyway.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Renew1
I know a few ppl that have used it with there trt and say it gives a nice boost in mood and energy

D

DennisC1986

Awards
That's kinda what I was hoping for. For 50 bucks I guess it's worth a shot. Maybe I'll pick some up for next time

D

DennisC1986

Awards
True, but I'm already on 150mg eod. Probably as high as I need to go. I actually didn't put two and two together u til just recently but, Ive been on the vivitrol shot (opiate blocker) since I relapsed a few months ago. I forgot that it's pretty harsh on your liver, which combined with the strong methyls probably hit me a lot harder than they would have otherwise.