Sarm suggestion prior to 12 week Test run

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Looking to do another 12 week run of test. I am looking for a kicker Sarm *not looking for orals even tho i love anavar*

I havnt taken sarms in years as i figured just go with orals instead, but now im trying to do it all as legal as possible as i live with my wife now.

What sarms are at the forefront in regards best recomp/ muscle building? Last i knew RAD140 and LGD were regarded as the best with minimal side effects but give you decent results and ostarine was regarded as ****.

Has any nee material come through in the past 2 years?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just for clarity are you planning to take the sarm before starting the test (title mentions ‘prior’ so I wasn’t sure)?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, if you're thinking of taking sarms before test, in order to avoid being shutdown for a prolonged period of time, then it wont work. Ostarine is the only one that actually does this and it lasts around 4 weeks before you start shutting down completely. Also, ostarine was the only sarm I ever took and I liked it's results. I was really hard (more so then anavar or other dht's) and actually felt really good in a sense of lowered stress. I wouldn't mind adding it to a test cycle if I knew my liver wouldn't react badly (as it did when I took it).

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
So, my goal is to actually take the sarm intentionally to lower my test to get on a TRT dose and then just increase it to 500 mg / week. *i intentionally did this before and it worked but the trt doctors really questioned it*

I took ostarine before as my first anabolic and i liked it i guess but i noticed a lot more from orals. Maybe i should just stick to oral dbol?