Unanswered SARM stack

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Looking to purchase a product which contains 5 sarms.

MK-2866: 25mg

GW501516: 20mg

MK677: 15mg

LGD4033: 10mg

RAD140: 6mg

With that being posted I already know about the GW, MK677, and I know very little about. rad, and mk28. If someone doesn’t mind shedding light on what potential risks might be involved here I would be highly appreciative of it. Also, im guessing this would be ideal for bulking.

Also on the side note about LGD.. im highly skeptical of it due to one companies LGD causing my heart rate to go through the roof. (Im guessing it was just the company not actual LGD)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Big B,...I’m not experienced with it, but many dudes like that stack,...I’ve seen a guy take his deadlift from 315-405 on it, fwiw...

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Big B,...I’m not experienced with it, but many dudes like that stack,...I’ve seen a guy take his deadlift from 315-405 on it, fwiw...
If a individual ups the weight like that... it must provide some insane benefits.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like KONG.

It’s a decent stack. I’d like to see the doses different... but everyone I’ve seen use it has had great results.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like KONG.
Exactly what I thought!,...unless some lesser known company ripped it off exactly...?

Brodie, are you running it with test? Can’t remember if you’re on trt

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I thought!,...unless some lesser known company ripped it off exactly...?

No I am not on trt. I might have to settle for epi-andro due to me not having access to test at the moment.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established

Im guessing if I run it with epiandro that would probably add even more blood pressure stress... however it doesn’t seem like kong would impact my BP levels to much.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly the young ass dudes I know that run this (and similar) don’t know fuk-all about a ‘test base’ ...nor an actual serm pct for that matter

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the young ass dudes I know that run this (and similar) don’t know fuk-all about a ‘test base’ ...nor an actual serm pct for that matter
Yeah valid point. I honestly am not in the mood to put more epiandro in my system so it looks like I will hold off until I can get some real test.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why not just try it without a test base?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why not just try it without a test base?
This. Just go for it dude. It’s my experience that sarms don’t cause nearly the lethargy that oral steroids do.

Also, rad is supposed to be some kind of “base” that makes you feel good. Or so I’m told.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This. Just go for it dude. It’s my experience that sarms don’t cause nearly the lethargy that oral steroids do.

Also, rad is supposed to be some kind of “base” that makes you feel good. Or so I’m told.
I’ve never had lethargy on SARMs, but others do. I’ve heard this about RAD also, but again, I didn’t experience it. Ostarine did make me feel pretty good and I’ve heard others report that it gives sort of an “on” feel. So, it’s very likely you’ll be fine running it on its own.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At those doses I wouldn’t think lethargy would be bad. I’m at 30 mg/day of LGD right now and the lethargy does hit me. Had to get androhard to stay awake during the day

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I’ve never had lethargy on SARMs, but others do. I’ve heard this about RAD also, but again, I didn’t experience it. Ostarine did make me feel pretty good and I’ve heard others report that it gives sort of an “on” feel. So, it’s very likely you’ll be fine running it on its own.
Insightful information!! Thanks!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about Liver Stress?
Seems to depend on who you ask. I believe there was a safety study done on ostarine showing it was healthy enough, but the max dose as I recall was only 3mg, about a tenth of what most people use for bodybuilding purposes. One of the users here (Jinsun maybe? I forget) said his liver enzymes were elevated from ostarine.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Well that does seem like a benefit

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Just to be on the safe side I might as well take a full protocol as in a full on cycle support and a liver support. I won’t take a test base depending on what I experience. Im thinking about logging this as well.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im running Ostarine, MK677 and Cardarine and have zero lethargy. Infact i feel great.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran Kong 2x. First cycle gained 8 lbs. Eat like a Wolf, train clean, drink lots of water. You won't be disappointed, Rad kind of serves as a test base with that stack. Lethargy crept up on me Weeks 7-8. Good luck.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way once the GW kicks in from that stack, crazy endurance. You won't want to stop doing sets.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to be on the safe side I might as well take a full protocol as in a full on cycle support and a liver support. I won’t take a test base depending on what I experience. Im thinking about logging this as well.
Log would be great brah! Curious what it does for your lifts

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran tamoxifen after first cycle, didn't lose a lb. Key I kept strict diet and lifting sessions. I think you'll be surprised by what you can get out of an 8 week cycle of it.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First cycle of Kong I also got quite a few are you on roids comments at work. You'll get that nice grainy look from it. At least I did.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First cycle of Kong I also got quite a few are you on roids comments at work. You'll get that nice grainy look from it. At least I did.
That’s pretty cool! ...Curious what you responded with ? (Just lookin for ideas lol)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s pretty cool! ...Curious what you responded with ? (Just lookin for ideas lol)

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Did it impact your blood pressure and cholesterol?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now on low test dose, 125mg test a week and I'm gaining slowly. If my bloods come back clean in July, then I plan on running Hexadrone, Superdrol, YK11 cycle. Should be fun.