Unanswered SARM Stack

Donnierparker

Awards
Hey guys,
Fairly new here. I searched around but didn’t find anything as to my question. Looking online it appears that LGD 4033 and RAD-140 is a good stack for adding strength and size. Would it be beneficial to also add Cardarine to the mix for the endurance aspect?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
better try epistane for strength and size
Did epistane the IBE version....WORST shin pumps EVER to the point i couldnt even walk 500m without being in absolute agony. Of all the things ive taken Epi was the biggest disapointment unfortunately.

Im currently on Ostarine/MK677 and added Cardarine yesterday and Holy S*it Cardarine is awesome. I hit personal best in my sprints today and ran again tonight....like a breeze. Wouldnt say Epi better..in my opinion but everyone reacts different.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Old Witch had pretty good results with a high dosed lgd/ostarine combo, I believe.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did epistane the IBE version....WORST shin pumps EVER to the point i couldnt even walk 500m without being in absolute agony. Of all the things ive taken Epi was the biggest disapointment unfortunately.

Im currently on Ostarine/MK677 and added Cardarine yesterday and Holy S*it Cardarine is awesome. I hit personal best in my sprints today and ran again tonight....like a breeze. Wouldnt say Epi better..in my opinion but everyone reacts different.

yea cardarine is very good ! but rad with lgd i think is a very suppresive cycle better stack in my opinion is osta lgd and mk 677 for strength

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yea cardarine is very good ! but rad with lgd i think is a very suppresive cycle better stack in my opinion is osta lgd and mk 677 for strength
Sounds a good combo. Im enjoying my stack thus far, will probably do Lgd/Mk677 for a winter bulk later in the year.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You run any SARM long enough or high enough dosage it will be suppressive, and Rad is better for strength than Osta or LGD - ostarine is not useful for strength.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You run any SARM long enough or high enough dosage it will be suppressive, and Rad is better for strength than Osta or LGD - ostarine is not useful for strength.
Suppression should not even really be a major concern when using peds in general. It’s the fee at the gate.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Old Witch had pretty good results with a high dosed lgd/ostarine combo, I believe.
Yes, 24mg LGD, 44mg osta, 20mg cardarine was exactly what I had.

The only thing that did anything by itself was cardarine. The Lgd and osta had to be stacked and at that dose even. Strength went up dramatically within two weeks, I would have seen some good results if I had run for 12 weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Suppression should not even really be a major concern when using peds in general. It’s the fee at the gate.
Right. All these guys looking for quick gains but aren’t willing to bite the bullet. What happens when they have low T in 15 years and need TRT?

At some point, cycling needs to be viewed with an understanding of the potential longterm ramifications. No free lunches.