Unanswered SARM STACK & PCT

Bradrossi

Awards
Thinking of doing a SARM stack. RAD-140 would be best with ...? Oh—prob gonna do Dermacrine as a test base. PCT is gonna be Clomid, as I have found that RAD-140 does shut you down🙁

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid for 4 weeks.
Then add rebirth and letrone (BLR) the last week of clomid, continuing that for 4 to 8 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid for 4 weeks.
Then add rebirth and letrone (BLR) the last week of clomid, continuing that for 4 to 8 weeks.
Agreed with this. I'd do clomid 50/50/25/25 for dosage.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you haven’t run it before, I’d run it solo. Otherwise it goes just fine with any other SARM.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s everyone’s experience with Rad? I been on it now for 3 weeks and so far I’m not impressed...

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s everyone’s experience with Rad? I been on it now for 3 weeks and so far I’m not impressed...
Then you didn’t get RAD, or maybe dosed too low. 3 weeks is she it starts to shine.
Dense solid gains. My only downside is I felt lethargy like a MF.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My sweet spot is 20-30 mg/ed. 30 would be the higher end of my dose. I usually kick my cycle with 20 and finish off at 30. Effects should be noticeable at 20 tho...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My sweet spot is 20-30 mg/ed. 30 would be the higher end of my dose. I usually kick my cycle with 20 and finish off at 30. Effects should be noticeable at 20 tho...
I got nothing yet unfortunately... :(

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thinking of doing a SARM stack. RAD-140 would be best with ...? Oh—prob gonna do Dermacrine as a test base. PCT is gonna be Clomid, as I have found that RAD-140 does shut you down
What are your goals?
Cant through together a stack without knowing that.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’ve only ever ran LGD and it seems to kick in same day at 10mg (liquid). Never have nor care to run another product as I’ve had solid strength and noticeable amount of lean gains in size and vascularity. No lethargy or sides either. Possibly raise the dose but that’s all.
I’d say you have a bad batch or for some reason need a crazy high amount for effects, however I’d go with the first scenario.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of doing a SARM stack. RAD-140 would be best with ...? Oh—prob gonna do Dermacrine as a test base. PCT is gonna be Clomid, as I have found that RAD-140 does shut you down🙁
dermacrine...iconicformulations.com is having a 35% off sale thru end of October.