SARM stack advice? LGD, Cardarine, Ostarine

MedGost

MedGost

Awards
Hi all,

Could use some advice regarding a SARM stack I’m considering.

I got my feet wet running 8 weeks of LGD recently, and I used HCGenerate for PCT. I felt basically no sides at all after finishing the LGD, but wanted to take a mild recovery supplement just in case.

I currently have LGD, Cardarine, and Ostarine in my possession and am looking to stack these, either all together or in an “ideal” combo.

I could use advise regarding this, and also how to best time doses, etc.

About me:
42 years old
5’10, 160 lbs
I’m a jiu jitsu athlete… not really looking to win any bodybuilding contests, just looking for an athletic edge because the whippersnappers are mostly stronger and faster than I am.

I could also use PCT advice: Would I be fine with HCGenerate? Or perhaps something like Viron? Or would I need to get more “serious” and go with Clomid? (I’d love to not have to take Clomid, if I can avoid it.)

Thanks!

T

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM for anything suppressive; doesn't necessarily have to be clomid if you don't want to use it. HCGenerate is overpriced trash so don't use it anymore and it's not a viable PCT.

MedGost

MedGost

Awards
Jeez! Didn't realize HCGenerate sucks so much. Thanks for the advice.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much mass did you gain with the LGD, was it worth it.

MedGost

MedGost

Awards
I wasn't looking to gain mass, just athletic ability. I did seem to notice an increase in strength and speed, but without running a true scientific study with a control group etc., it's tough to say for sure. It might have been a placebo effect. With that said, I do appear more muscular than I did before the LGD, as a few people have commented on it.

That's partly why I want to try a stack now, to see if there's a really noticeable effect that couldn't be attributed to some other factor(s).

M

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
For the dosage do 25mg osta and 10mg lgd in the morning every day and 20mg Cardarine pre workout and on non-workout days just take it in the morning with everything else. Lgd and osta have a long half life, so there’s no need to split the doses. And yeah for pct I’d say clomid since lgd and osta are both suppressive. If you can’t get your hands on that I’m sure daa and Arimistane would work too, but don’t quote me on that. And maybe keep an AI on hand during the cycle too just in case of any mishaps.