Unanswered SARM source UK

Mr Giggles

Awards
Anyone used Sarmsstore before?

They had a booth at body power this year just wondering if their stuff is legit or bunk

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes have used their Osta...was ok. Apparently they are releasing brand new stacked products in next few weeks.

Used Musclerage as well and they are good.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I’ve just started using maxmuscle LGD. Not sure how they are as only 3 days in but hopefully they are ok. Reasonable prices too. Anyone know if they are GTG?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Literally just got some gw from there as im refusing to use pred anymore. Too early to say if legit but no reason to doubt it

Mr Giggles

Awards
I’ve just started using maxmuscle LGD. Not sure how they are as only 3 days in but hopefully they are ok. Reasonable prices too. Anyone know if they are GTG?
I decided to go with Max Muscle Labs as well. Not much talk about Sarmsstore and I haven't heard anything negative about Max Muscle Labs. So seems like a good bet.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I won’t buy any more stuff from pred after the bunk OL drama with their PHs. Shame, as I used to spend a fortune on that place

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only used there MK677 used for a year then had a 6 month break just into my last pot of pellets and then going to have to order the liquid now but the pellets have been bang on the money.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Only used there MK677 used for a year then had a 6 month break just into my last pot of pellets and then going to have to order the liquid now but the pellets have been bang on the money.
That’s good to know. I’ve only done the liquid which is what the LGD is

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s good to know. I’ve only done the liquid which is what the LGD is
They changed everything to liquids a couple of months ago to meet regulations wouldn’t go anywhere else personally 👍

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Had some bad experiences with pred. That’s why I just use power myself now

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Had some bad experiences with pred. That’s why I just use power myself now
What bad experience? I’m interested to know as after the bunk OL PH scandal they had the cheek to not respond to customer complaints or refund the bunk products

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
why you not usin pred anymore?
Same as others, brought the bunk OL sdrol. Was on the top tier of their rewards program, messaged saying it’s obviously bunk and they clearly knew that as it was withdrawn and asked to return for store credit. They said no which imo is poor given they knew they’d sold a shite product. Cashed out all my points and closed my account

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Same as others, brought the bunk OL sdrol. Was on the top tier of their rewards program, messaged saying it’s obviously bunk and they clearly knew that as it was withdrawn and asked to return for store credit. They said no which imo is poor given they knew they’d sold a shite product. Cashed out all my points and closed my account
That’s what I’m gonna do. Spend all my reward points and close the account

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BC doing legit stuff as far as I know.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll never purchase anything from PN again thats for sure.

RL88

Awards
I have been experimenting with UKSARMS rad140 and gw501516 seems to Be pretty legit My endurance is improved with gw501516 and rad140 has a nice fat burning effect so UKSARMS.COM IMO