SARM questions & stacking advice

shanedoolie

shanedoolie

Awards
I have been really interested in doing a cycle with a sarm included. Probably Osta rx or the ostarine from Olympus labs. What I want to know is since a sarm works on the androgen receptor would that enhance a phohormones effects that attaches to the receptor? Also, would an androgenic ph be better to stack with a sarm for example tren/t-var, or stanodrol?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Interesting question, I would like to know also :)

xhrr

Awards
I have been really interested in doing a cycle with a sarm included. Probably Osta rx or the ostarine from Olympus labs. What I want to know is since a sarm works on the androgen receptor would that enhance a phohormones effects that attaches to the receptor? Also, would an androgenic ph be better to stack with a sarm for example tren/t-var, or stanodrol?
I don't think it would make it better as in synergistic effects but it would certainly add to the cycle.

shanedoolie

shanedoolie

Awards
Is there any particular reason you don't think it would have any synergistic effects? Just curious. Thanks for the replies tho!

xhrr

Awards
Is there any particular reason you don't think it would have any synergistic effects? Just curious. Thanks for the replies tho!
They could be competing for the same receptor. The Sarm isn't activating it as in creating more or making it more receptive to androgens it's attaching itself to the receptor and exerting it's effects. After reading a little more I might actually hold off on the osta during the cycle as they could be competing against each other. I would run one or the other. Some like osta low dosed in pct but that's your call.