Sarm/ph or others for inceased libido?

F0xx3r

Awards
Lol ya, curious if there are any stacks or cycle advice that wont hinder libido and actually increase it? Tried using the search feature, either it's not very helpful or I'm horrible at searching.

I get stateside in a couple months, sooo thanks in advance!

(I have at home.. a1m which I know would lower it..., lgd , tren, andro the giant and support/pct)

Big_sxc

Awards
A1m should increase libido. It converts to m1t. Tren boosts my libido. Masteron is Kent to sky rocket it so if you can get some dmz or superdrol ur libido would rocket.

F0xx3r

Awards
I didn't notice an inceease in libido on my last a1m cycle though, wouldn't 4andro incease it?

Big_sxc

Awards
Don't know much bout 4andro. Sorry. But my logic makes it seem like those compounds I mentioned get me going good

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A1m should increase libido. It converts to m1t. Tren boosts my libido. Masteron is Kent to sky rocket it so if you can get some dmz or superdrol ur libido would rocket.
This is pretty off and very individual

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Trest,4-Andro,epi-Andro and dermacrine will provide a great test base for keeping libido up and lethargy at bay

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you take DMZ, Superdrol, or any of those others mentioned and expect an increase in libido I can almost guarantee you will be very dissapointed and you will have the exact opposite result.

Tr3st, Stano, Dermacrine, and 4 Andro are the only products I'd recommend to enhance or keep libido up while on cycle.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo and 1andro (separate cycles) had my libido screaming high. I'm running triumphalis and 4andro soon, expecting the same tbh

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If you take DMZ, Superdrol, or any of those others mentioned and expect an increase in libido I can almost guarantee you will be very dissapointed and you will have the exact opposite result.

Tr3st, Stano, Dermacrine, and 4 Andro are the only products I'd recommend to enhance or keep libido up while on cycle.
This. Almost all my cycle killed my libido because I wasn't running a strong test base. Only trest helped, everything else was subpar (4dhea, epiandro, and dermacrine/dhea).

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Don't rely on anything to boost libido other than possibly test.

For me, most ph's were complete **** destroyers. Halodrol sent me into azoospermia, only drug that's ever done that. Sarms wont do ****. Even masteron were a let down for me. Trestolone aswell. Trt dose test, dhea, bulk maca and some other **** keeps my sex drive at a healthy level.

F0xx3r

Awards
Would sarms have an impact ? I plan on running rad 140 with ldg in a couple months, or wold 4andro maybe need to be added ? And reason asking 4andro is because I have some, also looking at basic supplements, AEN libido looks like an option to just run alongside with my usual vitamins, fish oils, pre and protein

Edit, only 27 yrs old but as of past year it seems my libido has dropped.. this is before ever running a cycle

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
A drop in libido can easily come through high stress-levels, undersupply of vitamins/minerals, too high caloric deficit or just too less fat in the diet.

Maca will in some cases help with the libido and Icariin is a good try too.

SARMs will shut you down eventually and at the point of lowering your test significantly your libido will belowered. 4andro may help and in my experience even things that usually lower libido can get you horny as fuaark like Epistane. That depends on you in the end.

If you have libido Issues at 27 its probably not that wise to run a cycle as in PCT its not that uncommon to have low libido.

In my opinion you would do better sorting out the things I mentioned above and then try with the Supplements.
MACA, LongJack, Icariin
Maybe a run of DAA, an OTC AI, Rebirth or Sup3r PCT something along the lines or even trying to get rid of the problem with an prescription SERM or AI.

In the end you may as well just go see your doc...
A cycle at this point will only make things worse.