SARM PCT Critique for first cycle

GoliathOnline

Awards
All,

Getting ready to get under way with my Mechabol cycle (thanks to all who have given input) but wanted to firm up my pct plans, down to dosage and timing before I even begin. Any and all help is appreciated.

Will be running Mechabol @ 75/100/100/100/100/125, with Transaderm, Forma-Stanzol (starting week 4), Paragon (oral on cycle DAA and AI support without overdoing it), Bulk DAA (1.5-2g e/d since I will be taking Paragon), as well as general supports (see far below). PCT will be day after last Mechabol dose.

6 week PCT:

Weeks 1-4 - Liquid Clom @ 50/25/25/25
Weeks 1-6 - GW SARM @ 5mg e/d (will gauge if I should up it to 10mg e/d)
Weeks 1-6 - MK (Osta) SARM @ 12.5 e/d (will gauge how it effects me)
Weeks 1-6 - Forma Stanzol @ 4 pumps am & 4 pumps PM
Weeks 1-6 - PCT @ double dosed
Weeks 1-6 - Unleashed @ double dosed
Weeks 1-6 - DAA @ 2.5-3mg e/d
Weeks 1-6 - Test Infusion @ 1am & 1pm
Weeks 1-4 - Reduce XT @ standard dose
Weeks 3-6 - Lean Xtreme @ standard dose
Weeks 6-10 - Bridge @ double dose

Carryover Supports from full Mechabol Cycle to PCT:

Krill Oil
OT Multi
N2Guard
Aegis
Need2Slin
GEAR
Creatine Nitrate
Gluatmine + BCAA
LCLT & ALCAR bulk powders
Toco-8
Achilles Joint Support

So I figure I have my system recovery, system protection, cort control, test production, estro control, nutrition partioner, joint recovery, and prolactin control. I heard there are great synergistic effects between Test Infusion, PCT, Unleashed, DAA, and Forma. However, I am worried about overkilling estogen with this, and p causing some rebound heading into my "Bridge" period, any thoughts?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Helluva PCT

Personally, I think SARMs should be ran after a "normal" PCT. But it works for some.

GoliathOnline

Awards
Dude your pct could be so much simpler.
Hey man I definitely agree its a bit overkill, I just want to attack pct from all angles. I know when taking supps that can alter hormones less can be more. What do you recommend I limit my pct to? Remove test infusion and only use lean xtreme? I added test infusion as a double check against any slight suppression while the MK is being used and to help let the Clomid do it's thing. I also read it stacks well with the unleashed + pct combo as you are hitting both free test and active test. I created this thread to ensures pct was spot on so any additional help would be clutch.

GoliathOnline

Awards
Helluva PCT

Personally, I think SARMs should be ran after a "normal" PCT. But it works for some.
is that due to the slight suppression and other sides of SARMS? Specifically Osta? Or do you prefer to run them when the body is up and running in a normal manner? I have t tried SARMS before so I am open to running through a PCT without the and starting them shortly after PCT. I just don't want to lose all my hardworked gains, strength, and endurance increases during pct.

btw I understand the most important "supps" are healthy food, water, and gym intensity/dedication. Just anything to amplifier and keep my results would be appreciated.

amiller745

Awards
Hey man I definitely agree its a bit overkill, I just want to attack pct from all angles. I know when taking supps that can alter hormones less can be more. What do you recommend I limit my pct to? Remove test infusion and only use lean xtreme? I added test infusion as a double check against any slight suppression while the MK is being used and to help let the Clomid do it's thing. I also read it stacks well with the unleashed + pct combo as you are hitting both free test and active test. I created this thread to ensures pct was spot on so any additional help would be clutch.
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Forma: /0/0/8/8/6/4 pumps

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
is that due to the slight suppression and other sides of SARMS? Specifically Osta? Or do you prefer to run them when the body is up and running in a normal manner? I have t tried SARMS before so I am open to running through a PCT without the and starting them shortly after PCT. I just don't want to lose all my hardworked gains, strength, and endurance increases during pct.

btw I understand the most important "supps" are healthy food, water, and gym intensity/dedication. Just anything to amplifier and keep my results would be appreciated.
I haven't personally run a SARM, yet. I'm running Ostar/GW/Albuterol in May. I'm in PCT now. I think it's just wise to achieve homeostasis before pumping in more exogenous chemicals to alter your hormone levels.

What dose are you running the Ostarine? I wouldn't go above 12.5mgED during PCT. S-4 is the suppressive one, apparently.

GoliathOnline

Awards
I haven't personally run a SARM, yet. I'm running Ostar/GW/Albuterol in May. I'm in PCT now. I think it's just wise to achieve homeostasis before pumping in more exogenous chemicals to alter your hormone levels.

What dose are you running the Ostarine? I wouldn't go above 12.5mgED during PCT. S-4 is the suppressive one, apparently.

Running 12.5 e/d or less...may drop it down to 10mg e/d if its not sitting right.

I think the logic behind your point is pretty sound, how else would you recommend keeping strength up in pct, (yes I know more food, even more attention to macros, water, continued intensity in the gym, etc...) specifically a supp?

Thanks again in advance.

GoliathOnline

Awards
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Forma: /0/0/8/8/6/4 pumps
Could it be so simpreeeee? No cortisol control? Also, I plan on running Forma while on cycle throughout pct, how would you adjust the dosage then?

Thanks again for the help.

amiller745

Awards
Could it be so simpreeeee? No cortisol control? Also, I plan on running Forma while on cycle throughout pct, how would you adjust the dosage then?

Thanks again for the help.
Yes that simple and will get the job done. I wouldn't worry too much about cortisol control.

GoliathOnline

Awards
Yes that simple and will get the job done. I wouldn't worry too much about cortisol control.
Nice, sorry for the simple questions but did you mean for your recommended pct to include SARMS? Or no? I am thinking I may hold off on the SARMS until after pct and just use erase, daa, and the lean xtreme with them along with general support supps when I am ready to cut.

Also, since I am running Forma during the cycle...should I still stop for the first 2 weeks of pct? Won't that cause a more drastic rebound?

Just to clarify my cycle:

Mechabol 75/100/100/100/100/125
Transaderm - 4 pumps test base e/d
Forma - starting 4 weeks in and running through (or until?) pct @ 4 pumps am & pm for 8 pumps e/d
PNI Paragon - Starting day 1 with Mecha for help with libido and an ai before I get on forma
DAA - may hold off if it's overkill with the paragon and too much stuff affecting my hormones
General support supps listed above.

amiller745

Awards
Nice, sorry for the simple questions but did you mean for your recommended pct to include SARMS? Or no? I am thinking I may hold off on the SARMS until after pct and just use erase, daa, and the lean xtreme with them along with general support supps when I am ready to cut.

Also, since I am running Forma during the cycle...should I still stop for the first 2 weeks of pct? Won't that cause a more drastic rebound?

Just to clarify my cycle:

Mechabol 75/100/100/100/100/125
Transaderm - 4 pumps test base e/d
Forma - starting 4 weeks in and running through (or until?) pct @ 4 pumps am & pm for 8 pumps e/d
PNI Paragon - Starting day 1 with Mecha for help with libido and an ai before I get on forma
DAA - may hold off if it's overkill with the paragon and too much stuff affecting my hormones
General support supps listed above.
You don't even need the forma on cycle tbh.

GoliathOnline

Awards
You don't even need the forma on cycle tbh.
So just Mecha, Transaderm, Paragon, + support supps? I don't want to worry about prolactin & estro levels too much (hence choosing mech since its supposedly lighter). And since I have a gf I don't want to lose libido to where I am just swinging a useless husk haha