Sarm + HcG as test base

Nikfit19

Awards
Lately, I have been thinking about taking a low dose of human chorion gonadotropin, to help with the suppression that Sarms give you. I thought about it as an replacement for a TRT dose of testosterone or 4 andro, which many users take, to fight lethargy. The youtuber 'bodybuilder in thailand' made a video about this protocol recently. What do you guys think about it.

I would take rad140 at 5-10mg for 12 weeks and would start 250 iU of HcG twice every week, after the second week of rad.

sfase

Awards
I'm not sure why you wouldn't just use a test base? HCG also suppress you, so that's a no go. IMO HCG is only good for two things becoming fertile and leading to a PCT, maybe I'm ignorant. Anyways 5-10mg rad seems like a good dose only if the quality is good, otherwise if questionable men take 20mg I believe.

Nikfit19

Awards
Of course, it will suppress me, but TRT dosage will also suppress me.
The result of both will be normal physiological test levels, because the hcg will mimic LH and stimulate the leydig cells to secrete testosterone.
Because of that I shouldnt get the suppression sides on cycle. I have to do a PCT in both cases. Did I misunderstand your argument?

sfase

Awards
Well I just don't see the point in running HCG rather than running a test base? And yes you'd still get low test side effects from just running HCG, at least thats what I've read and heard from anecdotes. I'd only use HCG leading to PCT but its your call how you want to use it.

Nikfit19

Awards
I dont understand how you could get low T symptoms. The hcg will cause the leydig cells to secrete testosterone. In countrys like poland, where testosterone is illegal to prescribe, hcg is described as an alternative to trt.

sfase

Awards
I never understood that either. I guess the reasoning is that
you will still have suppressed test during the cycle--> and no exogenous testosterone = low test side effects,
or that
you will be at hypogonadal levels for testosterone. Your body needs higher levels of testosterone for healthy functioning.

My guess you should do more research and let me know what you come to.

Nikfit19

Awards
But exogenous hcg will cause natural test production via leydig cells. Personally I havent heard of people experiencing low T symptoms on hcg. Are you sure about that?

sfase

Awards
Not personally but have read about. Your call though, if you have heard of people doing this in a healthy manner.

Nikfit19

Awards
Do you have a source? Would be very interested in reading it!

sfase

Awards
Yeah sure let me find it. I got my information from two sources, I'll PM you since I can't post links

sfase

Awards
Yeah sure let me find it. I got my information from two sources, I'll PM you since I can't post links, nvm I can't pm you since I have less then 50 posts fml lol. just type in "hcg as test base" and look at the first four results.

Nikfit19

Awards
The thread I found is called 'hcg as test base for anavar cycle' and the guy talked about a friend taking 300 IUs of hcg while taking LGD4033. He stated that the friend felt awful before the hcg and great after.

sfase

Awards
I mean it makes sense that a person would feel good, but I'm not certain how a person would feel after the cycle ends that is my concern, but I'll do more research on this. I've thought about HCG as a test base before, so I'm not certain why not.

Nikfit19

Awards
Of course one would have to do a PCT with serms. Test, fsh and LH will be seriously suppressed. But the same will happen with a trt test base. I think I will just go for it and log it. Then we will know more.

sfase

Awards
If you believe you've done the research, and think you can do it I'd say go for it. It be intresting to read your log as not many are going to do what you are about to.

Nikfit19

Awards
Yea, I think it should work out and from my research I concluded, that keeping estrogen in check and fighting suppression in PCT, should be my main concerns. Next time I might just run a trt dosage of test though. Maybe less of a hustle. Especially when it comes to preparation and storage.

PFisher1102

Awards
Yea, I think it should work out and from my research I concluded, that keeping estrogen in check and fighting suppression in PCT, should be my main concerns. Next time I might just run a trt dosage of test though. Maybe less of a hustle. Especially when it comes to preparation and storage.
Ever have any luck?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The only surefire way to avoid shutdown is to not cycle. People keep insisting they can have their cake and eat it too. There is a price to play. Either you are cool paying it or not.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You take hcg on cycle to prevent your testicles from becoming desensitized from the effects of lh, this way when you come off the juice, and your body begins re producing it, you can begin normal test production asap.

taking too much leads to further suppression.
You want a test base use test or one of its pro hormones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
flexdaddyraf Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 4
IGF-1/GH 0