SARM brand recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which brands currently still available are reputable?

Any recommendations?

Yes I know OL is amazing.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Just look in forum@supplement companies/stores... I know there still are some brands on sale right now. You have OL, Primeval, FN, Chaos&Pain...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can check out ostashred by hard rock supplements.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I've used almost every brand and RC formulation of ostarine, ostabol by celtic labs has been the most potent.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Many of the brands are no longer selling their sarms... a few that still are:
Focused nutrition (15% off right now at PHW supplements)
Primeval labs(only whats left for now)

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Many of the brands are no longer selling their sarms... a few that still are:
Focused nutrition (15% off right now at PHW supplements)
Primeval labs(only whats left for now)
Is FocusedNutrition trustworthy? They seem to be the only ones still producing SARMs.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is FocusedNutrition trustworthy? They seem to be the only ones still producing SARMs.
There's been nothing but good reviews coming in from their older stuff. Many of their SARMs are brand new though so not much feedback from customers, mostly just anecdotal from the company and affiliates. Based on their other products though they're good to go.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been more than happy with OL. Don't really see myself using any other brand, although i think i'm done with SARMs.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
There's a few others still around. Mostly small so not sure if anyone here has used from these. I'm sure there's many other small ones.

DNA Anabolics
DNA Pharma
Focused
Mass Genetics
Vicious Labs
Anabolic Technologies

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been more than happy with OL. Don't really see myself using any other brand, although i think i'm done with SARMs.
Which sarms have you used and what you found to be most effective?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which sarms have you used and what you found to be most effective?
Osta - probably my favorite.
Card - decent endurance benefit, otherwise idk.
Rad - great for fat loss imo, lethargy is debilitating without a test base.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Osta - probably my favorite.
Card - decent endurance benefit, otherwise idk.
Rad - great for fat loss imo, lethargy is debilitating without a test base.
Nice. Was hoping you had used LGD to give feedback on lol, considering a run soon.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
There's been nothing but good reviews coming in from their older stuff. Many of their SARMs are brand new though so not much feedback from customers, mostly just anecdotal from the company and affiliates. Based on their other products though they're good to go.
I am three weeks into an osta cycle using Osta Elite by Focused Nutrition at 25mg ED. I am enjoying it. Took care of a nagging shoulder, strength increases, and up 5lbs. By the time I am done, I will have used half a bottle and will have the other half for another cycle later this year.
I have been curious about trying OL Ostar1ne also because of the positive reviews on this forum, but I would run Osta Elite again. I will likely squirrel away a bottle of both for the future.
So yeah, I would recommend Osta Elite, but don't know anything about other products from FN.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Was hoping you had used LGD to give feedback on lol, considering a run soon.
I used LGD about 3 years ago. Ran it at a low dose as the data at the time was concerning. My thoughts on it wouldn't be relevant to what people are doing now. Plus i don't even think the company i bought it from is still around. So there's that.

Osta/Card/Rad i've used within the last 6 months and at proper dosages (supported by current data).

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why you are done if you don't mind me asking? Bad results? Sides? I have some Sarms and have never ran any but am considering a run after further research.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why you are done if you don't mind me asking? Bad results? Sides? I have some Sarms and have never ran any but am considering a run after further research.
I would recommend giving Osta a try. So far I like it and you've seen my log. I update it daily and will add pre-PCT and post-PCT bloods when I get there. The gains are not outrageous, but it all depends on your expectations.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
There's a few others still around. Mostly small so not sure if anyone here has used from these. I'm sure there's many other small ones.

DNA Anabolics
DNA Pharma
Focused
Mass Genetics
Vicious Labs
Anabolic Technologies
Vicious labs is Good to Go brother.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because injecting is always better lol. The suppression from SARMs simply aren't worth the body composition effects in my opinion. I repeat though, it's simply my opinion. I'd much rather pay the same amount of money and use test and tren.

For someone who can't buy steroids because of whatever reason, SARMs probably are a great option.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Because injecting is always better lol. The suppression from SARMs simply aren't worth the body composition effects in my opinion. I repeat though, it's simply my opinion. I'd much rather pay the same amount of money and use test and tren.

For someone who can't buy steroids because of whatever reason, SARMs probably are a great option.
agree but this can be handled with running PC midway through till the end. because this is a research product the effects on paper yield impressive results. however, each rat is different. the method of SARM- pill or liquid and the quality of the product should come into play.

regardless of the method of delivery, you need to remember, sarms are suppresive. IMHO, some of the supp companies are running 2 or 3 compounds in 1 pill. those who have never researched with sarms should stay clear of that. if the product is truely legit, running s4, ostra and LGD for a first run is not recommend. I dont care what that guy dillion says,

please note, i am not knocking any of the above products- havent used those. also, not a sponsor for any supp company or on any other forum. found my place and its here.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
agree but this can be handled with running PC midway through till the end. because this is a research product the effects on paper yield impressive results. however, each rat is different. the method of SARM- pill or liquid and the quality of the product should come into play.

regardless of the method of delivery, you need to remember, sarms are suppresive. IMHO, some of the supp companies are running 2 or 3 compounds in 1 pill. those who have never researched with sarms should stay clear of that. if the product is truely legit, running s4, ostra and LGD for a first run is not recommend. I dont care what that guy dillion says,

please note, i am not knocking any of the above products- havent used those. also, not a sponsor for any supp company or on any other forum. found my place and its here.
Anyone with half a brain wouldn't listen to that shill fgt.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well said bro i cant tell you how many people i have told to stay away from him, his sites, products etc.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established

Why do you think that not doing steroids is linked to not being able to buy them? Test shuts you down, while osta just mildly suppresses you. For me that is enough of an incentive to look at SARMs as an alternative. Yes, osta is not as effective as test, but that's fine, I'm not gunning to look like Arnold.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i wanted to run a cycle but honestly, finding a real source that provides real gear that i can get and not seized is a pain in the azz. reason i choose LGD. 2 weeks in and so far im impressed

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why do you think that not doing steroids is linked to not being able to buy them? Test shuts you down, while osta just mildly suppresses you. For me that is enough of an incentive to look at SARMs as an alternative. Yes, osta is not as effective as test, but that's fine, I'm not gunning to look like Arnold.
Thats a very blanket statement. I have seen blood work where people were completely shut down by Osta. Suppression or shutdown, tell me whats the difference?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
It's not that simple. If you google SARMs you will get a flood of his posts and his youtube videos. I consider myself lucky to have found this board.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Thats a very blanket statement. I have seen blood work where people were completely shut down by Osta. Suppression or shutdown, tell me whats the difference?
True, it is a blanket statement. But shutdown means that you're effectively at 100% suppression, whereas suppressed could mean anywhere between 1% to 100%, dependent on the individual. As far as blood work, there are people that react strongly as well as people that do a cycle of SARMs then move on without bothering to do PCT. Most likely, the average result is somewhere in the middle and again it's user dependent. It's not unlike people who say that osta did nothing for them, but they are used to test-type results. So in their case yes, by comparison osta is like taking a multivitamin.
In general, when things go wrong, you hear a lot of noise, but if everything is good most of the time you won't hear about it. Even on this board, I noticed that there are a few people quietly doing osta and are not seeing severe side effects. So I take those cases as what they are: extreme cases.
For me, it's worth seeing how my body reacts. If osta does not shut me down, but let's say suppresses me at 50%, then it is a lot gentler on my system, and to me that is an advantage. But with test I am guaranteed 100% suppression.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
shutdown - no longer producing leutenizing hormone
suppressed- not producing the normal amount of test your body should be creating

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
shyt- i am actually part of a forum that had a back n forth conversation that didnt lead to someone getting flammed!

fck- why the hell was i wasting my time before- good post fellas

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
shyt- i am actually part of a forum that had a back n forth conversation that didnt lead to someone getting flammed!

fck- why the hell was i wasting my time before- good post fellas
It's good to have an open discussion and being a noob, I'm not going to belittle anyone. I have learned a lot on this board by reading all the different opinions and experiences.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to run a cycle but honestly, finding a real source that provides real gear that i can get and not seized is a pain in the azz. reason i choose LGD. 2 weeks in and so far im impressed
You experiencing any sides with lgd? I have been looking into Sarms for a while now. I have read Yates' post of Sarms as well as other articles. Have you personally experienced any high estro sides?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ceretropic seems to have a good reputation.
I have to chime in here. Older thread but important in regards to Ceretropic and likely many other "Ostarine" suppliers.

I've long said that Ostarine bought online has a 99% chance of being faked as something else or nothing at all. In Ceretropic's case, the Ostarine I allowed my wife to use was not Ostarine, but rather Anadrol.

Yes, you read correctly - Anadrol. A-Bombs. The mother of all oral steroids. Fortunately, this particular steroid is well-tolerated by women. My wife went side-effect free for 12 weeks and saw several lbs of lean mass increases as well as a slight drop in body fat. I believe the initial 5 weeks she packed on 5lbs of muscle and burned 2lbs of fat, if I remember correctly.

Be warned. None of these "SARMS" are what you think they are. If you really want to know, go buy a steroid testing kit and put a few drops in the test vials to see for yourself. I have the pictures of the test kit results to confirm if it really comes to that but rest assured, everything, results, sides (or lack thereof) and test results point to oxymetholone AKA Anadrol.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
I said this a while back. many of the companies selling sarms are using old ph stock and slapping a label on it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have to chime in here. Older thread but important in regards to Ceretropic and likely many other "Ostarine" suppliers.

I've long said that Ostarine bought online has a 99% chance of being faked as something else or nothing at all. In Ceretropic's case, the Ostarine I allowed my wife to use was not Ostarine, but rather Anadrol.

Yes, you read correctly - Anadrol. A-Bombs. The mother of all oral steroids. Fortunately, this particular steroid is well-tolerated by women. My wife went side-effect free for 12 weeks and saw several lbs of lean mass increases as well as a slight drop in body fat. I believe the initial 5 weeks she packed on 5lbs of muscle and burned 2lbs of fat, if I remember correctly.

Be warned. None of these "SARMS" are what you think they are. If you really want to know, go buy a steroid testing kit and put a few drops in the test vials to see for yourself. I have the pictures of the test kit results to confirm if it really comes to that but rest assured, everything, results, sides (or lack thereof) and test results point to oxymetholone AKA Anadrol.
think you meant "some of these" sarms- unless you have tested every supplier and every board sponsor here, that is one bold blanket statement to make without all the facts.

nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
Well damn, everyone else swears by Ceretropic, guess that's out
I don't really see ANYONE talking about the sponsored brands here and when you ask around they either don't answer or they're using companies I'm weary about :/ Still searching for my lgd

think you meant "some of these" sarms- unless you have tested every supplier and every board sponsor here, that is one bold blanket statement to make without all the facts.
It helps if you could recommend a supplier...
are you saying the boards suppliers are the only ones you recommend? Are there logs of anyone using them?

The isarms/sarmsx forum is bias toward theirs as well so its hard to know who to trust.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm saying it because I personally know the man who was the project manager for GTx when they did clinical studies on Ostarine. He surveyed the internet, ordered from many, many different suppliers and only found one to actually sell what they claimed to sell. This was a few years back and since then GTx has dropped the Ostarine project so I thought perhaps the true chemical structure has made it to the black market by now...but after seeing this result, I'm discouraged from ever dabbling with any of these.

So yes, blanket statement. I have inside information in regards to this particular compound. I choose to believe my friend (and project manager of the ONLY Ostarine clinical trial to date) over whatever a supplement company is telling me is in their product. 9mg of Ostarine was comparable to several hundred mg of Testosterone per week w/o the androgenic sides of course. So until you have an effective 3mg/day Ostarine source, I wouldn't think twice about believing it to be real Ostarine and a simple steroid test will show it to be a low dose of some cheap steroid --> not even Anavar, as it is kinda expensive and hard to come by anyways. Anadrol and D-bol, however, are very cheap to make and at low doses (5mg of DBol and perhaps 15-25mg of Anadrol) would be comparable to what Ostarine is "believed" to be like. Those steroids in low doses are fairly dry since there is not much conversion and given that Dbol has horrible sides for women, it would be a dead giveaway to a woman if she started taking "Ostarine" and had androgenic sides... you think about it, Anadrol is the perfect cover up. It is strong enough to give results in small doses but yet able to avoid virilization in women and still give notable increases in strength and weight gain. When I took the Ceretropic for the few days I took it, I ballooned up on it and knew something was amiss. I put on several lbs of water in a matter of 36hours and my muscle fullness went thru the roof. This, combined with the outstanding results my wife experienced, compelled me to test it.

For what it is worth, GTx claimed that there was NO suppression at 1 & 3mg and only moderate suppression at 9mg/day, with outstanding strength and muscle gains in the higher dose categories. So if suppression is present and excessive water retention is also there, rest assured, you aren't taking Ostarine. 25mg doses were illicit insane gains in muscle mass. Most folks are reporting similar gains at 25mg that 1-3mg of Ostarine brought in the clinical trials...

All this being said, this isn't exactly a bad thing for the "I want to stay legal" community. You now have a reliable Anadrol source that will fly right under the radar. Take that Superdrol + 2014 PH BAN!

I will continue to search out other SARM's and test them as I order them. Perhaps 1 or 2 more this summer to see what I find. I'm hoping to land on some legitimate Anavar being sold as Ostarine, as this steroid is the closest thing to a low dose of Ostarine in terms of anabolic expectations.

Which Ostarine products are being reported as "very dry" and with "awesome strength gains"? Those will be the best candidates.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm saying it because I personally know the man who was the project manager for GTx when they did clinical studies on Ostarine. He surveyed the internet, ordered from many, many different suppliers and only found one to actually sell what they claimed to sell. This was a few years back and since then GTx has dropped the Ostarine project so I thought perhaps the true chemical structure has made it to the black market by now...but after seeing this result, I'm discouraged from ever dabbling with any of these.

So yes, blanket statement. I have inside information in regards to this particular compound. I choose to believe my friend (and project manager of the ONLY Ostarine clinical trial to date) over whatever a supplement company is telling me is in their product. 9mg of Ostarine was comparable to several hundred mg of Testosterone per week w/o the androgenic sides of course. So until you have an effective 3mg/day Ostarine source, I wouldn't think twice about believing it to be real Ostarine and a simple steroid test will show it to be a low dose of some cheap steroid --> not even Anavar, as it is kinda expensive and hard to come by anyways. Anadrol and D-bol, however, are very cheap to make and at low doses (5mg of DBol and perhaps 15-25mg of Anadrol) would be comparable to what Ostarine is "believed" to be like. Those steroids in low doses are fairly dry since there is not much conversion and given that Dbol has horrible sides for women, it would be a dead giveaway to a woman if she started taking "Ostarine" and had androgenic sides... you think about it, Anadrol is the perfect cover up. It is strong enough to give results in small doses but yet able to avoid virilization in women and still give notable increases in strength and weight gain. When I took the Ceretropic for the few days I took it, I ballooned up on it and knew something was amiss. I put on several lbs of water in a matter of 36hours and my muscle fullness went thru the roof. This, combined with the outstanding results my wife experienced, compelled me to test it.

For what it is worth, GTx claimed that there was NO suppression at 1 & 3mg and only moderate suppression at 9mg/day, with outstanding strength and muscle gains in the higher dose categories. So if suppression is present and excessive water retention is also there, rest assured, you aren't taking Ostarine. 25mg doses were illicit insane gains in muscle mass. Most folks are reporting similar gains at 25mg that 1-3mg of Ostarine brought in the clinical trials...

All this being said, this isn't exactly a bad thing for the "I want to stay legal" community. You now have a reliable Anadrol source that will fly right under the radar. Take that Superdrol + 2014 PH BAN!

I will continue to search out other SARM's and test them as I order them. Perhaps 1 or 2 more this summer to see what I find. I'm hoping to land on some legitimate Anavar being sold as Ostarine, as this steroid is the closest thing to a low dose of Ostarine in terms of anabolic expectations.

Which Ostarine products are being reported as "very dry" and with "awesome strength gains"? Those will be the best candidates.
little more detailed here and completely understand your point. Having that insider info is worth its wgt in gold and to the experienced person be very valuable. To the inexperienced, very costly.

thank you for the detail bro, appreciate and hopefully more will as well

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
You have one of the best as far as quality and service right here as a sponsor. CEM has been in the RC and peptide business for over 10 years man. They also were one of the first companies to ever even carry sarms, they started with s4 before anyone else even had it or knew what the heck it even was. Now they have a small selection of what you can rest assured are top quality sarms that are in fact what they are supposed to be.
Why waste your time with all the back and forth jockeying and fighting through what are reps and shills lying and with hidden agendas man. Go with them and know you are getting good legit stuff. One thing I will say is keep an eye out for their sales because they can be pricey at regular pricing but with sales in my experience they are competitively priced and the quality is second to none.
Best of luck wherever you go man.

Status
Not open for further replies.