Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

SAN FIERCE REVIEW

punjabimunde

Well-known member
First of all thanks to allieninja for the samples of Fierce and Launch plus many more...

So I took fierce about 30mins before going to gym with 12oz of water...the flavor is tangy orange...to me it doesn't tasted like tangy...it was kinda sweet but it mixed very nicely...there was no powder at bottom...the energy and focus was crazy...I felt really confident and did extra cardio...it's been an hour I came from gym and can still feel the energy...

Sorry couldn't pick weights coz of my broken thumb...just did cardio and abs...I still have more fierce samples...once my thumb gets better I'll give my review again...

I really liked the energy came from Fierce...taste was ok...as I said it was kinda sweet...but what matter is energy and focus...for that fierce is really good...thumbs up to FIERCE...

Overall: 9/10
 
allieninja said:
Awesome! Hope your thumb feels better soon so you can see how Fierce treats you in the weightroom.


For sure...and definitely gonna give another review...I'm still pumped up cant believe it lol...
 
Back
Top