• Strengthen the immune function*
• Improve cognitive health*
• Support continued independence and mobility*
• Help healthy blood levels and circulation*
• Support healthy cholesterol levels*
• Reduce unsightly fat tissue*

Link to Log:
***The ElixAIR hGH Log*** by SoftballNerd - Bodybuilding.com Forums

First thing first, I want to thank Allieninja for asking me to log SAN’s new product, ElixAIR hGH. To be honest, I was not sure at first if I wanted to do this particular log. After reading their product write up on their webpage (http://www.sann.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=38&products_id=91), I’ve decided to give it a shot and see what it can do for me. As expected, this was the most difficult log/review I have ever done.

Sleep: As expected, I slept very well when using ElixAIR. ZMA plus its additional “sleep prop blend” provided me with epic dreams and less interrupted sleep. Usually it is not uncommon for me to wake up to 3 times a night to pee. After two weeks of using, I was down to 2x a night then by the last week, once a night. However, a few times I was able to sleep 7 hours straight without waking up. While that might sound fantastic, it actually only gave me 5-10 seconds to get to the toilet or I’ll wet the bed. Full bladder was full!!! I was able to go back to sleep immediately after using the toilet, check my muscles, have sex, whatever….just saying 

Libido: Now this is where the product shines…well at least for me. Now before I get into details, lets just now I’m 37, that I’ve never had any problems with getting an erection, doing it, getting in the mood, or whatever. ElixAIR really made me into some kind of horny beast out of nowhere. I’ve missed 4 workouts because I decided to just say in bed and have hot raunchy sex. Of course, that means by the time we are done, I will have no time to get to the gym before work. I just penciled those days as “cardio/abs/thigh” workouts. One morning during my last week on this bottle, I actually stood in the bathroom for 5 minutes debating on whether to get dressed, bolt for the gym before morning rush hour or get back in bed and have some serious morning hump-a-thon. I know a lot of you guys are gonna hate me but I actually as able to redirect myself and get myself in the car before the urge got too great.

Physique Changes: At the beginning of the log, I weighed about 213lb or so. By the end, I was down to 203-204lbs. Water loss, fat loss, semen weight loss, or whatever, I don’t know but I did like that I pretty much did not change my diet all that much and slowly saw myself leaning out.

2 weeks since my last dose: Its been about 2 weeks since I took my last dose of ElixAIR. Currently Im using AI Sports 3Z and I immediately have noticed the difference..

- Libido went down to my usual normal
- Sleep pattern of waking up 2-3 times a night is back

Is this product a must buy? I don’t see it as a “staple” just yet. However, if I had extra money to spend on supplements, then I can see myself making this part of my daily regime. I’m not sure if this product will work well with the younger athletes or not but for me, at 37, it really does the job well. If SAN gives these out as “samples” at the Arnold, then theres going to be a lot of horny guys the next day (sort of srs  ).