SAMPLES: Universal & Animal

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
If you guys pick up a sample, let us know what you think.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
just got pump in the other day.... im usualy more of a powder form pre workout but i really liked it. good pump, focus and motivation. i wasnt really in the mood for the gym but i felt uplifted about 40 min after taking them.
ive always been a big animal fan but this was a first for me with pump. im looking for a retailer near me now

p.s....... im ready for the torrent samples already!!!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
just got pump in the other day.... im usualy more of a powder form pre workout but i really liked it. good pump, focus and motivation. i wasnt really in the mood for the gym but i felt uplifted about 40 min after taking them.
ive always been a big animal fan but this was a first for me with pump. im looking for a retailer near me now

Choices, choices... For those who like pills, Animal Pump. For powder, Shock Therapy...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established

if you can't find a retailer Nutraplanet is the way to go.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t guys!! i thought it would take at least a few weeks to get, the package came in a week! that is service right there! thanks. just got a question. ive never tried animal, always have been curious to try so im pumped i have some now.

what is each of the different pills?
yellow, red, white, and multi vitamin color.
also, i take them all 30 mins before workout correct?
thanks guys!

NickSP

NickSP

Awards
holy sh*t guys!! i thought it would take at least a few weeks to get, the package came in a week! that is service right there! thanks. just got a question. ive never tried animal, always have been curious to try so im pumped i have some now.

thanks guys!
Yup, all together, about a half hour or whenever preWO.
The only thing I know is that the red capsule is the energy complex.

Speaking of samples, I think IA (Intra-Aid) would be a good one to do. Other possibilities... watermelon EAA Stack, EAA Nitro, and perhaps some of the protein like ultra iso whey-maybe tropical punch or the lemonade chiller some of the reps speak so highly about.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Yup, all together, about a half hour or whenever preWO.
The only thing I know is that the red capsule is the energy complex.

Speaking of samples, I think IA (Intra-Aid) would be a good one to do. Other possibilities... watermelon EAA Stack, EAA Nitro, and perhaps some of the protein like ultra iso whey-maybe tropical punch or the lemonade chiller some of the reps speak so highly about.
thanks man, i was thinking the red was the energy blend.
:thumbsup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

thanks guys!
Customer service is something Universal Nutrition takes very seriously. It's why you can call their 800-872-0101 and talk to a live rep. It's why their goal is to respond to the many emails they get within a day.

The only pill I know is the red capsule--the stims.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be cool to know what each pill is in whatever pack. Id like to know which pill contains what vitamins in my AnimalPaks. I got a free sample of ANimal pump and ill tell you its a great product for me. Im gonna go check if you guys are offering something else now...

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Customer service is something Universal Nutrition takes very seriously. It's why you can call their 800-872-0101 and talk to a live rep. It's why their goal is to respond to the many emails they get within a day.

The only pill I know is the red capsule--the stims.
Thank you! :thumbsup:

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
hah I just called and talked to them and they said the only one they were certain on was that the caffeine was in the red pill. ;]

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
hah I just called and talked to them and they said the only one they were certain on was that the caffeine was in the red pill. ;]
They know for sure, of course. It's what is "public". It's what I've been told as well...

NickSP

NickSP

Awards
it would be cool to know what each pill is in whatever pack. Id like to know which pill contains what vitamins in my AnimalPaks. I got a free sample of ANimal pump and ill tell you its a great product for me. Im gonna go check if you guys are offering something else now...
http://www.olhsa1.net/pakinfo.jpg
This is somewhat old so I'm not sure how exactly it matches up to the current pak.

You can try PMing G Diesel over at the forvm, I believe he knows more about Pump than just the stimulants...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.olhsa1.net/pakinfo.jpg
This is somewhat old so I'm not sure how exactly it matches up to the current pak.

You can try PMing G Diesel over at the forvm, I believe he knows more about Pump than just the stimulants...
thanks for that Nick! great find, haha now i can have even more fun with the Pak. I was one of the winners for the free tub of Animal Pak and i must say im probably a long time customer from now on.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
They know for sure, of course. It's what is "public". It's what I've been told as well...
I can understand that U. I myself get curious at times about the break down of tablets in the pack. Some of the pills look the same from one pack to another but I have come to find out that just because they may look similar does not mean they are the same at all!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I can understand that U. I myself get curious at times about the break down of tablets in the pack. Some of the pills look the same from one pack to another but I have come to find out that just because they may look similar does not mean they are the same at all!
You're telling me. I once mixed up my packs and almost ran into trouble. :eek: